Celine Fall 2012

I just learned from a Celine Asian store that there'll be Citron luggage again in FW12 collection? However, this is the first time I heard that there'll be yellow bag in the collection as the pre-order products from KZ or Hirsh don't include anything yellow.

I wonder anyone has any more detailed information on this? I'm really dying to have a yellow micro luggage!!! TIA!!!:heart:

gemibebe said:
I just learned from a Celine Asian store that there'll be Citron luggage again in FW12 collection? However, this is the first time I heard that there'll be yellow bag in the collection as the pre-order products from KZ or Hirsh don't include anything yellow.

I wonder anyone has any more detailed information on this? I'm really dying to have a yellow micro luggage!!! TIA!!!:heart:

Here in US the SA's say no bc it is not a Fall color, maybe you guys will get something different than US!

These can now be preorder from Kirna Zabete but you have to pay in full first!

delivery 6/1 - 9/30:

Black Pebbled Leather $2400
Red Pebbled Leather $2400
Bi-Colour Black/White Leather $2400
Royal Blue Smooth Leather $2400
Navy Blue Smooth Leather $2400
Grey Special Smooth Leather $3250
Tricolour Royal Blue/Black/Taupe $2400
Tricolour Beige/Black/Khaki $2400

I saw pictures of the Bi-colour blk/white it is TDF!

Here in US the SA's say no bc it is not a Fall color, maybe you guys will get something different than US!

Thanks Lvgirl71! However, I also learned from the Italian boutique that yellow is coming again for fall, so I'm really a bit confused. Clearly it seems that different continents are receiving different items! Fingers crossed that yellow will come again! :P

gemibebe said:
Thanks Lvgirl71! However, I also learned from the Italian boutique that yellow is coming again for fall, so I'm really a bit confused. Clearly it seems that different continents are receiving different items! Fingers crossed that yellow will come again! :P

Yeah me too! I'm wondering if it's not a restock from the Spring collection bc none of the SA's sees it as an option for Fall12. I missed the Yellow. I am getting a Red Coquelicot Mini which was from the SS12 collection from the Celine boutique in NYC. I have not seen this color in person, so I can't wait!!!!

Here are some more photos for the Fall 12:smile:

Attachments

• image-1927526557.jpg
    image-1927526557.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,519
  • image-3357753709.jpg
    image-3357753709.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,535
  • image-1648810696.jpg
    image-1648810696.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,539
  • image-660529165.jpg
    image-660529165.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,537
  • image-332846925.jpg
    image-332846925.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,536
Yeah me too! I'm wondering if it's not a restock from the Spring collection bc none of the SA's sees it as an option for Fall12. I missed the Yellow. I am getting a Red Coquelicot Mini which was from the SS12 collection from the Celine boutique in NYC. I have not seen this color in person, so I can't wait!!!!

The Coquelicot is stunning! When I knew it was available, I struggled whether to purchase it. However, considering that I for sure will buy a yellow micro, I decided to let it go. Can't wait for your review!

The red color from fall winter collection with smooth leather also looks yummy! Wonder what kind of red it is as the picture was taken by flash.