Celine Edge: the ins and outs

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I'm considering buying an Edge. I love the look but my one concern is getting in and out of the bag.

If you have one please let me know what it is like to navigate.

Thanks!

Very easy. It sits great on the shoulder and you can work the zipper with one hand. I leave my zipper partly open because I like how it looks that way, making it even easier to use.

I find it very easy to get in and out of this bag. It's one of my favorite handbags :smile: I mostly carry it in the crook of my arm but it also fits easily on my shoulder. Same as the previous poster, sometimes I leave the opening a bit unzipped because it looks kinda cool this way. Love, love this bag!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I will find out shortly as I bought one and should have it early next week. I absolutely love the look of this bag and hopefully will love carrying it too.

I bought 3. That should tell you how much I love this bag! LOL! Architecturally interesting, easy to carry, easy to get in and out of, and (most importantly for me), the pocket on the back makes retrieving my phone so much more convenient!

I bought 3. That should tell you how much I love this bag! LOL! Architecturally interesting, easy to carry, easy to get in and out of, and (most importantly for me), the pocket on the back makes retrieving my phone so much more convenient!

Wow 3....congrats! I love the edge, what a shame it's being discontinued . I wonder why???

I love this bag and have been thinking about getting one! I'm so glad to hear it's easy to get in and out of!

Do any of you fabulous owners have pictures of you with it? :biggrin: