Celine 'Edge' bag now available at Celine boutiques

^^^the false advertising of supposed "retail" prices is astounding at some places -- B&M and online. Just this morning I got a Tradsy email and it contained outrageously false retail pricing.

The Edge bag will be discontinued after Spring 2015 so if you see anything you like, please do not hesitate.
Disappointed to hear that the Edge bag is to be discontinued. The side zip makes it easy to access the inside compartment and it's a really nice size to carry. A great design. Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh have the Edge bag in size small priced at GBP 1,450. The SA's are very knowledgable and helpful.

Disappointed to hear that the Edge bag is to be discontinued. The side zip makes it easy to access the inside compartment and it's a really nice size to carry. A great design. Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh have the Edge bag in size small priced at GBP 1,450. The SA's are very knowledgable and helpful.
I'm incredibly sad they are going to discontinue this bag too. I think it's my favourite bag out on the shelves right now.

Here is my celine edge in Orange . It's my dearest love Christmas presents. I love the structure of the bag , the style is a mix of givenchy pandora & Hermes . In general , bag is a bit heavy than my mini orage luggage . All in all I'm happy .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 784