~ Celine Dion Thread ~

There's two theories floating around about her weight loss:

1. The stress of losing two important people in a short amount of time that were, for the majority of her life, her 'rocks' is causing her untold amounts of emotional stress and thus fueling her weight loss.

2. She's started experimenting with her style-which now appears to be avant garde haute couture- and in that forum, they consider the 'best size' :annoyed: to be a size 0-2 to wear the clothes properly. This theory infers that she has an ED of some sort in order to conform to the body standard needed to wear this type of fashion.

Me: I think it's mostly 1 with a smidge of 2 thrown in. Either way, I hope she recovers and gets back to where she was health and weight wise.

There's two theories floating around about her weight loss:

1. The stress of losing two important people in a short amount of time that were, for the majority of her life, her 'rocks' is causing her untold amounts of emotional stress and thus fueling her weight loss.

2. She's started experimenting with her style-which now appears to be avant garde haute couture- and in that forum, they consider the 'best size' :annoyed: to be a size 0-2 to wear the clothes properly. This theory infers that she has an ED of some sort in order to conform to the body standard needed to wear this type of fashion.

Me: I think it's mostly 1 with a smidge of 2 thrown in. Either way, I hope she recovers and gets back to where she was health and weight wise.

Yes! Yes!

Stress does make some people have trouble eating. I am one of those people!

She's always been very excessive and dramatic. Pounding her chest when she sings kind of thing. It's the diva in her. She might just like this extreme look accentuating her bone structure and emphasizing her long neck.

This was sooooo much fun! I've never thought of her as someone I'd want to hang out with, but she's got a great sense of humor! She looks sort of gray. I'm not sure if it is her makeup color choices, or if she needs a lip color. She sounds fantastic.

And now I'll have Baby Shark stuck in my head all day! ugh.