Celine - Current Worldwide Prices

Yes, It is super weird.
Probably someone from forum members has purchased Celine recently with a Tax refund (especially in Italy)?
Please, share your experience.
Hi!
I just purchased the belt bag last month in Rome, and the staff kindly provided me with the VAT refund documents even without being asked. I think the store people know well about the VAT refund for tourist. I just have to submit the docs in the airport when leaving EU. PS: Don’t forget to bring your passport when you are going to the store.

Hi! I am going to Florence in two weeks, and was just curious, does anyone know what the prices are like for the Romy bag, seau sangle (small), and the small phantom cabas in euros? I can't seem to find them anywhere online! Oh and what percentage VAT do you get back?

Hi! I am going to Florence in two weeks, and was just curious, does anyone know what the prices are like for the Romy bag, seau sangle (small), and the small phantom cabas in euros? I can't seem to find them anywhere online! Oh and what percentage VAT do you get back?
Hi! If you go on the website and change your location you can see the price for each bag ! Romy is 2100€, small seau sangle is 1600€ and small cabas is 1500€.
And VAT is 20% in the EU.

Reactions: Sophia