Celine - Current Worldwide Prices

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the Celine thread but a long time lurker. I was hoping someone with experience shopping for Celine in Europe could advise me since I'm looking for my first Celine :smile:

I'm headed to London and Paris next month and am looking to buy two luggage totes (one for me in a mini or micro and one for my best friend in nano). Is there any restriction on the number of luggage totes you can buy per passport? If both bags will be cheaper in Euros + VAT, I'd prefer to buy them both in Paris.

Thanks!

Reactions: KateMore
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the Celine thread but a long time lurker. I was hoping someone with experience shopping for Celine in Europe could advise me since I'm looking for my first Celine :smile:

I'm headed to London and Paris next month and am looking to buy two luggage totes (one for me in a mini or micro and one for my best friend in nano). Is there any restriction on the number of luggage totes you can buy per passport? If both bags will be cheaper in Euros + VAT, I'd prefer to buy them both in Paris.

Thanks!

I think that they only restricted in buying the same item in certain quantity, since you're buying different sizes should be not a issue.

I've got my nano luggage in Amsterdam and the SA told me the even the retail prices may have some different in Europe countries but you will get the same price after the VAT refund.

Hope it helps

I think that they only restricted in buying the same item in certain quantity, since you're buying different sizes should be not a issue.

I've got my nano luggage in Amsterdam and the SA told me the even the retail prices may have some different in Europe countries but you will get the same price after the VAT refund.

Hope it helps

Very helpful, thanks so much!!!

Hi, I purchased my Nano in Black Calfskin in Sept 2016 for €1900 but the price has increased since then, it is now €2150 for the same item in France unfortunately, still significantly cheaper than the US with the VAT refund
Thanks for this info! Wow what an increase! But, it's still cheaper in Europe than here in US. Hopefully I can find one in Black/pebbled leather when I go to Paris next month. Thanks again!

Hi there - anyone knows how much Celine bags are in Copenhagen by any chance? Is it going to be similar to France or higher but still cheaper than US you think? Heading there this summer so was wondering what I should expect and wait to buy there instead of here in the US. Thank you!!!

just got back from italy a week ago.

was informed of a slight price increase from the time i enquired to the day i decided to purchase the mini belt bag. not sure if it's only for the belt bag or for all bags.
celine belt mini in grained calf - eur 1,750
celine belt micro - eur 1,600 or 1,650
celine nano black grained - eur 1,900

I was in Prague last summer and the prices there were the same as in Paris at the time. I only found Celine handbags in one store (can't remember the name but there is only one highend shopping area/few streets, not hard to miss). They only had a few pieces... Good luck!

Hi may i know what currency u use when purchasing theCeline Bag in prague. You get Vat of how much? If can share with me as im going Prague next year in Feb