Céline COMMENTS for reference threads

Hi! I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to pick your brains about the serial number placement on trio bags. Has anyone heard of the serial number embossed on a tag? Or has it always been embossed on the inside of the bag? Thanks for your help

Example of what I mean in the picture.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 168
Hi! I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to pick your brains about the serial number placement on trio bags. Has anyone heard of the serial number embossed on a tag? Or has it always been embossed on the inside of the bag? Thanks for your help

Example of what I mean in the picture.
Hi, it's a Celine Trio? You could ask in the Celine thread here: forum.purseblog.com/threads/celine-trio.737451/page-150
Welcome to the forums!

Hey everyone. I was wondering whether or not there might be a list available somewhere of which colours came out which year, for the Medium Box. The Reference thread for the Box isn't complete in terms of yearly releases.

Hi,
Does anyone know if the small Celine Box bag can be branded with Celine Paris on the clasp part of the bag? Like in attached picture.

Plus does it come in a black dust bag nowadays?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 22.37.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 22.37.17.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 20.24.58.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 20.24.58.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
i'm assuming not, because i cannot find it anywhere in my research, but did the luggage bag ever come in a neon lime green?
i found this photo online and it stopped me in my tracks because ughhhh its so beautiful!
see photo for reference:

tumblr_mwrf3pk6GF1sg38t4o1_500.jpg