Céline COMMENTS for reference threads

shoprat

O.G.
Feb 20, 2009
Moderator notice:

Here’s the place to post Comments for the Céline reference threads. Post your thoughts about what's missing and what you would like to see.

Also link pics from the ref threads or add them. Comments on modeling pics and member pics are encouraged! :heart:

Thank You!

:heart:MICROS: Cobalt w/ Smooth leather
Dune w/ Drummed leather
Black w/ Drummed leather
IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

Would you mind sharing where did you find the DUNE color?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, we have now added some new reference threads.

Please post here in this thread if you think we should change something or if you wants to see additional threads.

Elliespurse said:
Hi all, I posted a lot of 2011 bags lumped together in this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-reference-library/celine-tote-reference-thread-676518.html

Do you think we should break out these in separate threads for the Triptyque, Asymmetrical and the other? the doctors bag?

Wow thanks for all the new photos. I'd suggest filing the more popular bag styles into their own threads. Though we won't know if they would be re-issued in the future! I do hope so.

Wow thanks for all the new photos. I'd suggest filing the more popular bag styles into their own threads. Though we won't know if they would be re-issued in the future! I do hope so.

Thanks! I think I need some help on the names ;) is this ok and what's the official name on the last?

Asymmetrical
asymetrical3.jpg

Triptyque
tote1.jpg

??
bag3.jpg

Thanks! I think I need some help on the names ;) is this ok and what's the official name on the last?

Asymmetrical
View attachment 1865725

Triptyque
View attachment 1865726

??
View attachment 1865727

Hmm, did a quick Google search and the bag guru, Bagaholicboy, has stated that Céline simpy calls it the Céline Handbag but I'm pretty sure that the majority has adopted it and nicknamed it the Frame bag.
Available in 2 different sizes (the shorter and slightly taller Frame, as well as the longer and shorter Long Frame), it will come in a variety of colours and finishes, including smooth calfskin, satin calfskin (which I suspect is haircalf shaved really tightly to achieve that smooth, shimmering finish) as well as exotics like python skin.​
Here is the link – http://bagaholicboy.com/2011/09/celine-handbag/

Last edited: