Céline COMMENTS for reference threads

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I didn't buy her
    She was at Winners Runway here in downtown Vancouver several months ago. Super tempting!!!!

2. Hi there, I know it's been long time. I found your thread when I was trying to look for more pictures of grey in silver hardware, you know how rare is it :cool:I am above to purchase a used one, just wonder how much you love your purse after all... is it a easy color to take care and match with outfit? I will be greatly appreciate your advance, hope to hear from you soon;) BTW, is the interior kind of black leather? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!!

3. Did the Celine All Soft Purse come with a small pouch or was it sold separately?

4. Hi, the All Soft came with the pouch included. I don't think they sold it separately.

5. #186 Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Hi! Does Celine discontinued the making the Large Phantom Luggage?

6. Hi,sorry for the english, I buy a Celine Phantom,how can I know il it is real?thank you.brunella so muco!

7. Hello and welcome!

You can ask for authentication in the Celine/Celine Shopping here: AUTHENTICATE This Céline

Good luck!

8. Hello ladies Any owners of the pull on leather wedged laceless sneaker ?
    How does the sizing go and did Nordstrom , Barneys or anywhere that it went on sale?

Attached Files:

9. Hi, I can't find the Céline thread to comment on experiences with resellers. I wanted to put it out there that lavendercaki sold me her Edge on eBay and the whole transaction went great - so I recommend her as a trusted seller if she has future bags from her private collection to sell :smile:

10. Hello fellow TPFrs....can anyone tell me about this bag??...its called the Qualese Bag??[​IMG]....where can I find this bag??...what is the best price for this bag??

11. What are the reviews for this bag??...

12. What are the reviews for this bag???