Celine Clutch Pouch Hibiscus

Do keep her. It's pretty! I love this combi.

It's very very pretty!! Pla keep it :biggrin:

:heart: OH~ I love this!!!!!

It's really gorgeous, hope you keep it! The colors really pop! :smile:

IFFAH, wenthy, DollyGirl and the_lvlady, thank you!! If I can't get my hands on a pink/orange trio, I will definitely keep this one.

Lovely color combo, I do also like the trio a lot, and you'll get more use out of it. But that is def a special color way :smile:

Thanks a lot! I agree that the combo is lovely, but I think I will get more use out of a trio. I got this one just in case (because Selfridges can't guarantee the trio will come before I go on holiday) :smile:

SO Pretty !!! Congratulations!!

I have also reserved one & can't wait for its arrival !!! My SA says me that they will have Trio in pink but as I just bought a trio in grey, I will pass for the pink trio~

I would love the pouch, but since I missed out I got the Pink Trio and the wallet in pink/Orange (hibiscus). I also got a little pouch that has a strap for your wrist in "dragon" (orange). Don't know when they will arrive, but will post when they do!

Got these to go with the Pink Micro I have coming, which I hope I like, or else I will have all these accessories that will not match!!

HeathJo said:
I would love the pouch, but since I missed out I got the Pink Trio and the wallet in pink/Orange (hibiscus). I also got a little pouch that has a strap for your wrist in "dragon" (orange). Don't know when they will arrive, but will post when they do!

Got these to go with the Pink Micro I have coming, which I hope I like, or else I will have all these accessories that will not match!!

HeathJo, your haul is awesome. So you finally found the Dragon clutch, hibiscus Trio, Hibiscus Clutch, and a Pink micro. Omg. Totally TDF!!

leboudoir said:
Did u end up keeping this one? I have a store receiving this exact clutch combo and they said they'll hold it for me but im sitting on the fence on this one too =/

Hey girl, I end up keeping this one since Selfridges didn't get the trio in before I left London.

My husband and father-in-law adore the strong bright hue. I'd say you should get it.

mimi_glasshouse said:
SO Pretty !!! Congratulations!!

I have also reserved one & can't wait for its arrival !!! My SA says me that they will have Trio in pink but as I just bought a trio in grey, I will pass for the pink trio~

Hey Mimi,

Congrats on your grey trio! I'm sure it is an amazing neutral.

thesnobsf said:
Does anyone have any idea which stores in the states carry the trio in hibiscus pink? Am dying for one...

Thanks and happy new year!!

Barney's in NY had one this weekend on display. Also my friend saw one at the BH location not too long ago.