Celine CLASSIC BOX Club

I have an iPhone 11 Plus, I don’t think it would fit in a Small Classic Box, how about Teen Classic Box? I love the idea of a smaller bag, but won’t go for it if it’s can’t hold my phone. Thanks!
i have a google pixel XL which is slightly smaller than iphone 11 plus. It fits diagonally in the back compartment of my teen box. When i close it, you can see the phone is poking the side out a little (not wider than the bag). But it i wear it like that for long, it's gonna change the leather shape on the sides.

i have a google pixel XL which is slightly smaller than iphone 11 plus. It fits diagonally in the back compartment of my teen box. When i close it, you can see the phone is poking the side out a little (not wider than the bag). But it i wear it like that for long, it's gonna change the leather shape on the sides.
Thanks for the info! That’s what I think as well, and I got a chunky anti-crack case (I dropped my phone A LOT lol). Guess I should stick with the medium classic.

I'm not sure which iPhone you're talking about but I have iPhone 7 with quite bulky case and it fits in the front and center compartment. But as you can see it takes up most of the space in the front compartment. Some Youtubers I watched try to put the phone in center compartment diagonally but I personally don't recommend that as it can alter the shape of the bag. I don't know about the larger series like X and 11.

Yes I use this bag every day but only for short trip like groceries shopping. Hope this helps!

View attachment 4782542

View attachment 4782543

View attachment 4782545
super HELPFUL. I love the look of the small box as an easy cross body option. I have the 10 - what I meant was not a "plus". So this is helpful! The teen is a cute option, too. I just think the regular box is too big for me realistically... Love this white color x

super HELPFUL. I love the look of the small box as an easy cross body option. I have the 10 - what I meant was not a "plus". So this is helpful! The teen is a cute option, too. I just think the regular box is too big for me realistically... Love this white color x
yes I think teen is a perfect size if you don't like the medium

it's actually called 'pale pink', I think the photos make the color absurd:noworry:
I found a better photo in the website
Untitled.png
mine is exactly like this except the size

• Love
Reactions: emma123
Just tried on Medium, Teen in Black and Camel, as well as Triomphe today.. couldn't resist the medium Camel so purchased it :smile: It was much lighter than I had expected given all the negative reviews on weight. My next purchase will definitely be the teen bag in Black!

Reactions: Hikar1
Hi,
I have purchased a medium box bag in antique rose from a consignment store. However, I have noticed a cracked glazing on one side of the flap (the part connecting the flap to the main body of the bag)
Is this quite common? Should I return it? I am in huge dilemma as it is such a pretty colour.
Any advice will be appreciated. Xxx

Hi,
I have purchased a medium box bag in antique rose from a consignment store. However, I have noticed a cracked glazing on one side of the flap (the part connecting the flap to the main body of the bag)
Is this quite common? Should I return it? I am in huge dilemma as it is such a pretty colour.
Any advice will be appreciated. Xxx
Hi, could you post the pictures, I always thought Celine glazing is superior comparing to other brands, my 5 year old medium trotteur has perfect glazing xxx