Celine CLASSIC BOX Club

Hi guys! Could you please tell me does this hardware suppose to look like this on medium Classic Box bag? My friend has box also and this part is not the same as on this one that is offered to me.
Please help :smile:
Thx

Attachments

• IMG_1921.JPG
    IMG_1921.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 2,523
IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0980.JPG Hi Celine lovers,
I'm going to get my very first celine box bag but can't decide the colour between the light grey and the blush!! Has anyone seen them in person? I only have photos from SA. Do they look true to colour? I have some photos here. Which colour will be more neutral and easier to match clothing and won't date with time? Appreciate your opinions ladies!

View attachment 3869673 View attachment 3869674 Hi Celine lovers,
I'm going to get my very first celine box bag but can't decide the colour between the light grey and the blush!! Has anyone seen them in person? I only have photos from SA. Do they look true to colour? I have some photos here. Which colour will be more neutral and easier to match clothing and won't date with time? Appreciate your opinions ladies!
Hi @Yellow duckling haven't seen the grey yet, but I have tried on the blush on store, but it looks lighter than the attached picture.

It depends on what you usually wear, from the pics grey seems to have a blue hue. My rules is to have a pop of complimentary colored bag to my clothes.
If you're wearing a lot of dark, muted colors or maybe patterns (or floral?), blush is a good option.
While if you are keen on to the minimalist theme, wear a lot of black, white and greys, the grey is my choice.
Hope this help! :smile:

View attachment 3869673 View attachment 3869674 Hi Celine lovers,
Hi @Yellow duckling haven't seen the grey yet, but I have tried on the blush on store, but it looks lighter than the attached picture.

It depends on what you usually wear, from the pics grey seems to have a blue hue. My rules is to have a pop of complimentary colored bag to my clothes.
If you're wearing a lot of dark, muted colors or maybe patterns (or floral?), blush is a good option.
While if you are keen on to the minimalist theme, wear a lot of black, white and greys, the grey is my choice.
Hope this help! :smile:[/QUOTE

Hi
Thanks for your reply. Is the interior of the blush a different colour? Also can you crossbody it?

@Yellow duckling I don't recall any Classic box has different interior so far. For the crossbody option I think it depends on your body and height.
I'm around 5'2 and the short strap setting falls on my hip. It has a longer setting, so could be used as a crossbody

Hello ladies, I'm thinking of getting my first Celine box and have a quick question. Does anyone owning the bag for a while noticing the strap pulling the 2 top edges of the bag upward like this Chanel WOC? Since the strap goes inside the bag, Im just curious whether the weight will affect the edges?
Thanks so much ladies :smile:

Attachments

• F60F2CAA-483E-4CEF-BC61-9D4858CBD025.jpeg
    F60F2CAA-483E-4CEF-BC61-9D4858CBD025.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,383
Hello ladies, I'm thinking of getting my first Celine box and have a quick question. Does anyone owning the bag for a while noticing the strap pulling the 2 top edges of the bag upward like this Chanel WOC? Since the strap goes inside the bag, Im just curious whether the weight will affect the edges?
Thanks so much ladies :smile:
I've seen pictures of heavy used Box bags with the sides pulled up, but if you don't overload your bag you'll be fine! The leather is quite sturdy!

Reactions: shoesshoeshoes
Hello ladies,

I've decided to purchase my my first box bag but couldn't quite decide on the colour. Would you choose black or burgundy ?

Love both colors, and personally I’d pick the burgundy because I have lots of black bags, but I’d say it depends on your wardrobe and what time of year you’re planning on wearing it. You can wear the black year-round but the burgundy not so much, I think. Also if you already have a black Chanel flap, for example, I’d go for the burgundy.

Reactions: bag345addict