Celine CLASSIC BOX Club

Hi all!

I just got my first box bag in Black! I'd like to protect it against rain - what products do you recommend?

Thanks!
Congrats on your new bag! I'm sooo jelly! Would love to get a box soon as well! What size did you get it in? I just updated a blog post about what to use and included links and price for it as well. Also wrote in depth about pros and cons if you want to check it out. It's a long story to explain here haha. So check it out here if you like.

Congrats on your new bag! I'm sooo jelly! Would love to get a box soon as well! What size did you get it in? I just updated a blog post about what to use and included links and price for it as well. Also wrote in depth about pros and cons if you want to check it out. It's a long story to explain here haha. So check it out here if you like.

Thanks!! I got the medium with gold hardware and she's gorgeous! Of course I'm afraid to scratch her or get caught in the rain, but I also want to use and enjoy her too. I guess it's like a new car -- once you get the first scratch on it you can relax! lol

Reactions: twinzluvagrl
Thanks!! I got the medium with gold hardware and she's gorgeous! Of course I'm afraid to scratch her or get caught in the rain, but I also want to use and enjoy her too. I guess it's like a new car -- once you get the first scratch on it you can relax! lol

Haha I agree! But I always protect it with products first cause I'm so paranoid.

I love this Bag, too! That's Liege Calfskin. It's a horizontal grain that is incredibly forgiving on wear! I love the light colors in this Bag. I've been in love with the Pale Gray in the same leather!

I'm just seeing this now :smile: I'm still eyeing this bag [emoji85] and am on the waitlist for black to be safe. But my boutique has your exact bag in stock and I really want a light color bag. How has yours been holding up? Any issues with scratching or keeping it clean? I need to just bite the bullet and get one. I've been wanting this bag for years! [emoji23]

My new baby! :love: Bought pre-owned but unused. This is my second box bag. I just adore Celine!

So beautiful! And what a great deal! You mist love the box bag. I would want one in every color too. I'm looking to get my first one. Can you fit a lot in yours? And how has your first one been holding up? I can't decide if I should wait and get the black box or a lighter color in shw [emoji7][emoji30]

Reactions: Wittygirl
So beautiful! And what a great deal! You mist love the box bag. I would want one in every color too. I'm looking to get my first one. Can you fit a lot in yours? And how has your first one been holding up? I can't decide if I should wait and get the black box or a lighter color in shw [emoji7][emoji30]
Haven't worn much due to it not being my day bag to work but I just love it. I'd say go for what you truly love

Reactions: ryrybaby12
This is my other beauty :love::love: Blush goatskin.. I can't believe I am saying this but I sold all but one of my Chanels (my black reissue 226). They all bothered me after some time but there is just something so refined and timeless about Celine (and their RTW)

You are not crazy. I too sold all my Chanel including my anniversary grey 226 reissue! Lol! I just am not attracted to their bags anymore. Celine looks much cleaner and refreshing and practical. Suites me a lot more than chanel.

Which two do you have? I love that grey but didn't go ahead with it in the end as it just wasn't the right shade of grey for me!

I have 3 Celine's. I have 2 of the belted cabas. One in kohl and the other in that beautiful camel with tassels. And then I have a twisted cabas....love them all. I am a tote kinda girl for work...and tend to use clutches or pouches inside my bag. I was just saying outside of a few crossbody bags, I don't have a "handbag"....hmm.

Reactions: Wittygirl
I have 3 Celine's. I have 2 of the belted cabas. One in kohl and the other in that beautiful camel with tassels. And then I have a twisted cabas....love them all. I am a tote kinda girl for work...and tend to use clutches or pouches inside my bag. I was just saying outside of a few crossbody bags, I don't have a "handbag"....hmm.
I adore the cabas bags. So understated and chic. Will you be getting a 'handbag' too? :smile: