Celine classic bag vs triomphe

Celine classic bag medium or teen triomphe

• Triomphe

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • Classic

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
I have both.. It's been a while since I've worn my classic box bag, but I have no plans on selling as it's such a classic bag that will never go out of style. I just think I've been enjoying wearing the triomphe more lately because it's a newer addition to my collection.

Hello
i currently own the Celine classic bag in liege leather medium size and am thinking of adding the triomphe in shiny calfskin teen size to my collection . For those that have both bags or either which do you prefer ? I also was thinking of possibly selling my classic but unsure as it is such a beautiful bag but can be quite heavy.

View attachment 5676322

View attachment 5676323
I like the black one😍

I'm considering the classic size what do you think
When I was looking at getting my Triomphe I tried on both sizes and went with the classic. It was more spacious and functional, perfect size for a phone, wallet, and glasses. Recommend that size over the teen but it also depends on how you plan to use it. I bought mine a couple months back thinking I’d use it all the time since it goes with everything but ended up using it only a handful of times and currently planning to sell it. I’d definitely recommend trying them on at the store to compare sizes.

When I was looking at getting my Triomphe I tried on both sizes and went with the classic. It was more spacious and functional, perfect size for a phone, wallet, and glasses. Recommend that size over the teen but it also depends on how you plan to use it. I bought mine a couple months back thinking I’d use it all the time since it goes with everything but ended up using it only a handful of times and currently planning to sell it. I’d definitely recommend trying them on at the store to compare sizes.
Can you share why you don't reach for it as often as you would've thought? This bag is on my wishlist and seems like a good every day bag?

Can you share why you don't reach for it as often as you would've thought? This bag is on my wishlist and seems like a good every day bag?
Woops I read this as the Triomphe teen or classic, I have the Triomphe Classic in navy blue. I absolutely love it and it’s a gorgeous bag, very spacious with tons of pockets. I just baby my things too much and this one has me paranoid with potentially getting scratches on it or my jewelry rubbing up against it and causing marks. I know they are of course meant to be used but I think it’s because I’ve always had Louis’s and never had to think twice about the canvas scratching. It’s a stunning bag though!

Attachments

• IMG_5627.jpeg
    IMG_5627.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1