Celine Clandestine in luggage at elux

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's the medium black from NAP... Still not doing it for me.

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for the pic, Daisy. You're right.. I think it is a bag that I would need to see IRL first (if any are left by the time I get around to going...). The pictures may not be doing it justice (the runway pics looked better to me). I do have to say that I now like the color of the black better than the luggage that they showed on elux.

3. Agreed..luggage doesnt work for me either...its definately a bag I must see in person before buying....

4. Cured of even the slightest notion that I may nearly have wanted that bag:biggrin: . So relieved!!

5. Hello everyone! I have seen those bags in person yesterday at Holt Renfrew Vancouver and unfortunately I have to say I'm disappointed. They only carry it in black in medium and luggage in large (side pockets but no front pocket) in calfskin. The combination of both black and calfskin is too grandma-ish for me. I tried the luggage on and I actually preferred that color more. But personally I like the front pocket feature therefore the large one is a nay for me, even though the large size is a better size. They can both go on my shoulder (note I wasn't wearing any jacket) and I should correct myself --> the medium can barely go over my shoulder. I would imagine if the color is blush AND lambskin, it would be TDF. but the calfskin really takes the beauty of the bag away because it makes it look too structured. Hope this helps!

6. ^^ I agree 100% !!! Thanks for the update...so nice to hear from someone who has seen in person..Looks like Jill is getting anew LV denim bag this Friday...its cheaper....!!

7. Me too! Whew!

8. Okay, BETTER, but I'm standing my ground...

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice