Celine Clandestine in luggage at elux

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hot! I like this much more than the luggage color one.

2. Love it in the powder color, Jill!

3. oh i love that.. i want it i want it

4. I emailed the SA...will see if they have the blush in large...you all may hear my hubbys moans if I buy one more bag!!!!!!HEE!HEE! LOL!

5. Does anyone know the dimensions of the large and medium?

6. It's a beauty!!

7. I love the medium Clandestine in powder,ivory or black. The luggage colour doesn't suit this bag or do it justice,and I don't feel that the side pockets on the large look very good,either.

Man...the medium in black may just give me that quirky,edgy grandma fix that my Stam failed to provide...:idea:

8. NAP will have the large powder up tomorrow, as well as the small in black and cream.

I dunno, I love the powder but unlike the Stam, this bag doesn't have any edge to it... it's just pure granny/dainty style, which is NOT me. I think I'm safe. =)

9. Hey Daisy...Celine NY just got the ivory in..she sent pics of both sizes...SOOO HOT!! Just thought I would tease you!!!!HEE!HEE!
    and if you are interested..I can email you the pics...too big to post...

10. Oooooh, I bet it's fabulous but I'm content in my lack of enthusiasm for this bag and want to keep it that way! =)

11. Hi Jill> Is the ivory in calfskin or lambskin? Thanks

12. ^^ ivory is shrunken calfskin

13. Received call from Celine SCP earlier today about Small in Powdered being available. Call store if interested.

14. saw the luggage colored today, it is actually very pretty IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice