Celine Chitty-chat club!

TBH, I feel a bittttt too big on me but alright with the weight, not heavy (when nothing inside yet)...would love to have a Micro size but they don't have one...

The size of trapeze is so right and strap is bonus but I dream for mini for yearsss
OMG! really difficult to decide >***<

IMO....I would wait for a Micro to come available, but if you want one of the three the solid Mini is a safe place to start.

Urgent pls, help me decide which one I should get?? Have to return to the shop tomorrow before them goneeee

Mini! I'm 4"11.5 and I love love love the mini! The micro is a weird size for me. I've posted modeling pics before but it's been a while if you want to see it for reference.

Just wondering if anyone has seen the Royal Blue Python finish in person? Is it exactly the same shade as royal blue or brighter? Or just like how it looks like in this pic provided by Jeffreys NY? TIA xo

celinebluephantom.jpg

Hi all,
I'm not entirely positive if I can post this here, but if I can't, please disregard/remove. Does anybody know of places to sell a Celine bag other than Bonanza or eBay? I'm trying to sell my Micro. TIA!!

Hi all,
I'm not entirely positive if I can post this here, but if I can't, please disregard/remove. Does anybody know of places to sell a Celine bag other than Bonanza or eBay? I'm trying to sell my Micro. TIA!!

Would you consider consigning with ****** or Real Deal Collection. Those would be places that I normally check for pre owned bags.

Hello lovelies! So glad to see a chitty chat club in the Celine sub-forum :biggrin:

I'm a massive Celine fan living in the UK at the moment(was in Australia and Taiwan and Malaysia before this). I jumped on the Celine bandwagon after I lost my love for Chanel(due to price increases!)

I've got quite a few luggages and cabas so far:

1.Blue python luggage(the one in the ad campaign)
2.Denim mini (from a/w)
3.Grainy camel mini
4.Cobalt mini
5.Tri-color nano
6.Burgundy nano
7.Grey phantom with fluoro orange piping
8.Python tri-pochette
9.Red cabas
10. Black on black fur cabas
11. Black on white fur cabas
12.Burgundy cabas with clasp

And I've got a black box coming too!!! Can't wait to see what you ladies have :biggrin:
i wish i had your wallet so i can buy them all!LOL

Hello! :biggrin:

I'm new to TPF, and I have an internship this summer. So I was thinking I could buy my first designer bag in August! But I'm having a hard time deciding which bag to choose.

1. Balenciaga City in Black
2. Alexander Wang Rocco with Brass hardware
3. Celine black zipper cabas

(I've already posted the same reply in the balenciaga and aw threads :smile:)

Thank you!

Does anyone own a box in poppy? i've only seen stock photos and was hoping to see some real life ones...

I've already pre-ordered the royal blue and i think poppy would be a great alternative - even though i was keen on a red one initially..

TIA..

I'm not sure if there is another thread, but I'd really like to purchase a tri-colored trapeze and would like to know the color combos... does anyone know where I could get this info? also, are they still available anywhere??!