Celine chain besace triomphe

clemvccn

Nov 12, 2021
Hello !
Wanted to show you my latest Celine purchase, the wonderful Celine chain besace triomphe!
I was looking for an evening bag with a chain. The Celine chain shoulder bag triomphe is beautiful (love the cuir triomphe) but looked ridiculously small on me when I tried it. Instead I felt in love with the besace. Perfect size for me, love the chain and golden details, and it looks super luxurious

I’m leaving for Italy this weekend and will try to upload some more mood shots.

41EAF3C1-9C3A-494A-8414-CF2CBC24E75E.jpeg

68F2860E-B36A-4B69-B558-64E6CE2F0923.jpeg

Omg it's STUNNING! I love everything about it, but im particularly loving where the bag falls on the body (drop length). I ordered the bag last week and will be receiving it soon... can't wait! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures:smile:

Reactions: clemvccn
Are you able to share what fits in the bag and the width from front to back? I can’t figure out from photos if it expands accordion style like the box bag or if it’s more of a slim style?

Reactions: BreezyE
Hi everyone!
Some pics of what fits inside the Chain besace Triomphe : IPhone 13 Max, sunglasses, card holder pouch, key/card pouch, lip balm, hand cream and pack of tissues. Hope that helps !
I also added a pic with the medium triomphe and teen triomphe so you can get a better idea of the size.

View attachment 5574573

View attachment 5574574

View attachment 5574575

View attachment 5574576
Love all your Triomphe bags! Could you show what the Besace looks like from the bottom? Trying to gauge how thick it is there. Does your phone also fit comfortably in the Teen with our stretching the sides?

Love all your Triomphe bags! Could you show what the Besace looks like from the bottom? Trying to gauge how thick it is there. Does your phone also fit comfortably in the Teen with our stretching the sides?
Sure, here you go! Leather is sturdy/stiff so the bag doesn't expand.

And yes the phone sits comfortably in the teen size, there's like 0.5 to 1cm of spare space on each side.

View attachment 5575314

View attachment 5575315