Celine Cabas owners - what do you think of your bags?

Anyone who owns a Horizontal Cabas would you be so kind as to post a pic of it being worn on the shoulder? Also wondering if this bag would be too big for everyday use as a handbag/tote? I don't carry much, but I so like larger bags!

Anyone who owns a Horizontal Cabas would you be so kind as to post a pic of it being worn on the shoulder? Also wondering if this bag would be too big for everyday use as a handbag/tote? I don't carry much, but I so like larger bags!

Hi ya, I have 3 horizontal cabas(one plain red, one with fur with 2 zips and one blue with 2 zips) and I love them to bits!! So so soft and they aren't too big on me. (i'm 5ft5.5inches, size 6 US)... It's great for everyday as it's really lightweight and slouchy!

Haven't got any pix at the moment unfortunately!!

I've been using my bi-color vertical cabas for about 3 weeks now, at least 2-3 times a week as my school bag. I don't carry very much in it, usually a 1 subject spiral-bound notebook, a pair of sunglasses, pencil case, an external hard drive, and a small cosmetic pouch. I myself, am a little hesitant to throw a lot of stuff in it, but so far it's held up pretty well.

I know it's only been 3 weeks since I bought the bag, but the leather shows minimal signs of wear, even when slightly creased or folded over for an extended period of time. The handles don't look like they've stretched.

It did however, get caught in the rain once. I wasn't able to dry some of the droplets fast enough and it made the leather kind of bumpy...but luckily only temporarily. Once dried, it should a little residue from where the water had touched it, but they've since faded or are not noticeable. The whole thing freaked me out, but turns out my bag is ok.

I'm pretty much still in love with my bag, would get another one. I think it's perfect for everyday, and great if you don't tend to carry so much in your bag, just they essentials.

Hi ya, I have 3 horizontal cabas(one plain red, one with fur with 2 zips and one blue with 2 zips) and I love them to bits!! So so soft and they aren't too big on me. (i'm 5ft5.5inches, size 6 US)... It's great for everyday as it's really lightweight and slouchy!

Haven't got any pix at the moment unfortunately!!

Great info!! :smile: Thank you. I am close to the same size as you, so guess it would work for me too! ;) If you ever get a chance to take some pics, I'd love to see!

I just bought mine this week and I haven't used it yet, so I can't comment on how it wears, but here are some photos I just took of it on my shoulder.

It is big, but not ridiculously so! In the photos it is stuffed FULL of tissue paper, so it is a lot slouchier when empty. I think I'm going to get one of those base shaper thingies they sell on ebay for LV bags, because I don't want a saggy bottom!!:lol:

By the way I'm 5'7". Hope this helps.

I just love ORANGE - and this is the brightest ORANGE tote I could find!!:P

Attachments

• DSC00286.JPG
    DSC00286.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,108
  • DSC00287.JPG
    DSC00287.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,840
I just bought mine this week and I haven't used it yet, so I can't comment on how it wears, but here are some photos I just took of it on my shoulder.

It is big, but not ridiculously so! In the photos it is stuffed FULL of tissue paper, so it is a lot slouchier when empty. I think I'm going to get one of those base shaper thingies they sell on ebay for LV bags, because I don't want a saggy bottom!!:lol:

By the way I'm 5'7". Hope this helps.

I just love ORANGE - and this is the brightest ORANGE tote I could find!!:P

Ohhhhh, it's perfect!!! :graucho: I am 5'7" as well...it looks divine on you! Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate the pics! :flowers: I love bold colors, your Orange is lovely, I'd really like to get the Hibiscus Pink!

Ohhhhh, it's perfect!!! :graucho: I am 5'7" as well...it looks divine on you! Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate the pics! :flowers: I love bold colors, your Orange is lovely, I'd really like to get the Hibiscus Pink!

The Hibiscus would be great too! Most of my bags are pretty neutral, and I had been looking for something orange for ages.

I only got it a few days ago and have been dying to use it, but it has been pouring rain here the last few days. I haven't even been able to spray it with waterproofer as everything is so damp, I can't hang it outside, even undercover. It's hot and humid rain though - not cold!!