Celine box strap issue

kipperina

Oct 12, 2013
Hello! I got my celine box bag yesterday and when I tried to attach the straps, I was frustrated because the holes don't line up perfectly. Is this a "problem" that other box owners have seen or is mine defective? Or am I doing something wrong??? I attached the picture to illustrate my point. Thank you for all responses in advances!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,633
Reactions: Valerie44 and matty
Hello! I got my celine box bag yesterday and when I tried to attach the straps, I was frustrated because the holes don't line up perfectly. Is this a "problem" that other box owners have seen or is mine defective? Or am I doing something wrong??? I attached the picture to illustrate my point. Thank you for all responses in advances!!!:biggrin:

I have the same issue :sad:

I have the same issue :sad:
I've been googling and looking for answers... I love the bag-- the color, the hardware, the look... But the strap bothers me a little. But it does seem like some other box straps do the same thing as ours. It's not so bad to the point where I would return it but I don't know... I'm just irked by the craftsmanship, I guess...

Thank you for responding and letting me know :smile:

That does look annoying.

I guess one solution would be to have another hole punched, so that the straps correctly align. Otherwise, I believe that you can email Celine to request a replacement strap.

But again, it's an expensive bag and a luxury item, and it's annoying that you'd have to do any of that.

That does look annoying.

I guess one solution would be to have another hole punched, so that the straps correctly align. Otherwise, I believe that you can email Celine to request a replacement strap.

But again, it's an expensive bag and a luxury item, and it's annoying that you'd have to do any of that.
That's how I feel too... At this price point, new bags should be immaculate and holes on straps should be put in the right place the first time. Right? :shame: thanks @electrikdreams for your input.

To me, this is unacceptable. You just got the bag so exchange it for a better one. BTW the color is gorgeous!!!

Unfortunately i think all the boxes comes that way. Mine is the same and i am not sure Celine would give you another strap because it isn't a defect. But good luck