Celine box strap issue

kipperina

Oct 12, 2013
In a shoe
Hello! I got my celine box bag yesterday and when I tried to attach the straps, I was frustrated because the holes don't line up perfectly. Is this a "problem" that other box owners have seen or is mine defective? Or am I doing something wrong??? I attached the picture to illustrate my point. Thank you for all responses in advances!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

Reactions: matty

Zookzik

Feb 19, 2012
Hello! I got my celine box bag yesterday and when I tried to attach the straps, I was frustrated because the holes don't line up perfectly. Is this a "problem" that other box owners have seen or is mine defective? Or am I doing something wrong??? I attached the picture to illustrate my point. Thank you for all responses in advances!!!:biggrin:

I have the same issue :sad:

kipperina

Oct 12, 2013
In a shoe
I have the same issue :sad:
I've been googling and looking for answers... I love the bag-- the color, the hardware, the look... But the strap bothers me a little. But it does seem like some other box straps do the same thing as ours. It's not so bad to the point where I would return it but I don't know... I'm just irked by the craftsmanship, I guess...

Thank you for responding and letting me know :smile:

electrikdreams

tout-le-temps
That does look annoying.

I guess one solution would be to have another hole punched, so that the straps correctly align. Otherwise, I believe that you can email Celine to request a replacement strap.

But again, it's an expensive bag and a luxury item, and it's annoying that you'd have to do any of that.

kipperina

Oct 12, 2013
In a shoe
That does look annoying.

I guess one solution would be to have another hole punched, so that the straps correctly align. Otherwise, I believe that you can email Celine to request a replacement strap.

But again, it's an expensive bag and a luxury item, and it's annoying that you'd have to do any of that.
That's how I feel too... At this price point, new bags should be immaculate and holes on straps should be put in the right place the first time. Right? :shame: thanks @electrikdreams for your input.

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com
To me, this is unacceptable. You just got the bag so exchange it for a better one. BTW the color is gorgeous!!!

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Does it seem more even when you wear it and it curves over your shoulder? That's how mine is. It lays flat when worn.

Reactions: M Solis

unoma

I wish i was rich :)
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
EUROPE
Unfortunately i think all the boxes comes that way. Mine is the same and i am not sure Celine would give you another strap because it isn't a defect. But good luck

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
This is on purpose. The part where the ends of the straps overlap is meant to be worn on the shoulder.