Celine box - is it worth the $3900

I bought my first box bag (medium size) 3 months ago after much debate because of its price tag but I can tell you from my experience that it is worth every penny. It is indeed a classic bag. Mine is in liege calfskin and is not scratched easily. It is big enough to house a zip around coin purse, a cardholder, iphone 6, a lipstick and a small jo malone perfume.

It is definitely a purchase you will not regret.

I just got the medium box bag in red about a month ago and every time I use it, I just fall in love with it all over again! It's a very classic and luxurious bag. The box leather and lamb interior is oh-so-beautiful. But on the 3rd day I used the bag, the bag hit a metal pole and it got scratched. The scratch will not go away even after buffing it with blackrock leather cream. [emoji174] Even though I have to baby the bag like crazy, I can't stop thinking of getting another one! I can definitely see myself using this bag for a long long time.

The bag's not very spacious. I can only fit a long zippy wallet, a key holder, a lip balm and lipstick, a card holder and an iPhone 6 Plus. I can feel the bag stretching when trying to close it. Wouldn't recommend to overstuff the bag due to the way the straps hang, the sides of the flap may turn upward. View attachment 3396900
This is so pretty.