(Celine Box) is it true that Ombré Lizard Skin will turn yellow?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls,

I have always wanted a Celine box in ombré lizard skin and was lucky enough to score one 2 weeks ago in UK. However, after doing some research on this lizard skin, I don’t know if I should keep this beauty. They say the white part of the ombré will eventually turn yellow (especially if you expose it under the sun). Has this happened to anybody??? Please let me know cause I really want to keep this beauty. But given the price, if the white can’t remain white in the future after usage, I don’t think it’s worth to pay so much for a bag that will turn yellow :sad:

Attached Files:

2. My friend had the mini clasp in this leather and it did turn yellow and she had to sell it

3. Thanks for your comment! Was it really bad? After how long from when she was purchased till it turned yellow?

4. I think it was 1-2 years after she bought it, and it was yellow to a level that she no longer wanted it or thought it looked nice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice