Celine Box Bag vs Lady Dior

You should ask yourself - if ALL the colours were available at the reduced price, would you still choose this one, or choose another colour instead? If you think you'd choose another colour, you shouldn't buy this one, as in the long-term you'll be unsatisfied and wish you'd bought the bag in your preferred colour.

Another thing to think about is how it'd fit into your wardrobe and lifestyle. What would you wear it with, on what occasions?

I went to the store today and they happened to have an orange python, though it looked darker than the one in the picture. I tried it on, it was gorgeous. Seems more scratch resistant too!

I went to the store today and they happened to have an orange python, though it looked darker than the one in the picture. I tried it on, it was gorgeous. Seems more scratch resistant too!

Was it this one?

Lb7Ae6z.jpg

Gosh I love both of those bags and like you, would have a hard time deciding! I actually have a Dior Diorissimo and love it. Loving most of the Dior line nowadays..so I'm gonna say get the Lady Dior!

Hi hi thanks everyone for your input! I've chanced upon this 2nd hand (but not used) box bag in python skin. Just not sure about the colour. What do you all think?? View attachment 2690155View attachment 2690156

Oh that's hot! IMO orange is a year round color--especially in the exotics. Did you say 40% off? I think I'd be getting it already! LOL. I don't think I've seen that type of discount on that bag!:smile: