Celine Box Bag vs Lady Dior

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Mar 31, 2009
I'm with electrikdreams. The Lady Dior is prissy and fussy to me, and the charm reminds me of Michael Kors. The Box is much more sophisticated, and the clear choice for me.

Iwcflower

Apr 22, 2008
Hi hi thanks everyone for your input! I've chanced upon this 2nd hand (but not used) box bag in python skin. Just not sure about the colour. What do you all think?? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405665408.491410.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405665417.366385.jpg

electrikdreams

tout-le-temps
You should ask yourself - if ALL the colours were available at the reduced price, would you still choose this one, or choose another colour instead? If you think you'd choose another colour, you shouldn't buy this one, as in the long-term you'll be unsatisfied and wish you'd bought the bag in your preferred colour.

Another thing to think about is how it'd fit into your wardrobe and lifestyle. What would you wear it with, on what occasions?

Iwcflower

Apr 22, 2008
I went to the store today and they happened to have an orange python, though it looked darker than the one in the picture. I tried it on, it was gorgeous. Seems more scratch resistant too!

Iwcflower

Apr 22, 2008
Was it this one?

Yes this one! Its beautiful but if I can get the same one at 40% cheaper, why not? Though I suspect the one on sale might be from an earlier season. Its currently selling at a 2nd hand shop in Singapore and I will be there next week.

Jul 4, 2014
Gosh I love both of those bags and like you, would have a hard time deciding! I actually have a Dior Diorissimo and love it. Loving most of the Dior line nowadays..so I'm gonna say get the Lady Dior!

Jul 4, 2014
Hi hi thanks everyone for your input! I've chanced upon this 2nd hand (but not used) box bag in python skin. Just not sure about the colour. What do you all think?? View attachment 2690155 View attachment 2690156
Oh that's hot! IMO orange is a year round color--especially in the exotics. Did you say 40% off? I think I'd be getting it already! LOL. I don't think I've seen that type of discount on that bag!:smile:

Iwcflower

Apr 22, 2008
Oh that's hot! IMO orange is a year round color--especially in the exotics. Did you say 40% off? I think I'd be getting it already! LOL. I don't think I've seen that type of discount on that bag!:smile:
Its a preowned item hence the 40% off but the lady at the store told me its unused. I'll be going down to take a look!

Jul 4, 2014
Its a preowned item hence the 40% off but the lady at the store told me its unused. I'll be going down to take a look!
Hun I buy preowned all the time as long as its in new condition. I love the Lady Dior but that Box in the exotic coupled with that color is hot! Get it! LOL!