Celine box bag rubbing of the straps

heatherbabyy

Apr 18, 2011
Hi everyone :smile:
The straps of my Celine box bag is rubbing against both sides of the bag and the friction caused damage. Is this normal? Literally I have used the bag under 5 times.

so sad and disappointed. Not sure what to do??

C3C82CDE-0B40-405F-9D7A-82341AC28020.jpeg

74CF1816-739E-49E6-ADF0-00CCFD33B0DC.jpeg

A4B48DC2-E402-46FF-ABFC-00249EFB4EC2.jpeg

Last edited:
While I don't have the Box bag myself, I have definitely seen this before. I believe this is just normal wear and tear... although having this happen after carrying the bad only a handful of times is quite disappointing, I completely agree. :sad:

Do you carry a lot of items in your bag? I have used mine more than ten times and have seen nothing like this. Since the bag itself is a little heavy empty, I like to carry minimal items.

Hi everyone :smile:
The straps of my Celine box bag is rubbing against both sides of the bag and the friction caused damage. Is this normal? Literally I have used the bag under 5 times.

so sad and disappointed. Not sure what to do??

I dont think this is acceptable-I have a Celine box bag that I purchased over 4 years ago.
I dont wear it every day but I've worn it dozens of times and always carry a heavy wallet, keys etc-mine is in the deep almost burgundy red colour.
I would take the bag back to celine to get it fixed-I took a 3 year old Trotteur (original design) that I wear almost every day back to the celine boutique where I purchased it because the metal closure was coming slightly loose I got it back within a month they fixed the leather pull on the back zip-which I didn't ask them to do AND polished the bag its black calf leather and came back like new and there was no charge.
I tend to buy Celine for the quality and their after sales service is excellent.

View attachment 4780825

View attachment 4780826

View attachment 4780961