Celine box bag dilemma!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of finally getting the bag but have no idea which leather to choose... They have soo many types for the box bag! Any suggestions? Don't really want the goat skin as I have a trapeze in goat skin... What's the next durable, less babying option? Tia

2. On their site I see lizard, python and calfskin right now. If you like your bags to stay pristine I would say choose the reptiles over the calfskin as any scuffs will be less noticeable. But at the end of the day colour and texture is also important! I personally love the Tawny Calfskin. And I checked out a vegetable-tanned bag they had before in a deeper brown colour but I can't seem to find it anymore. It looked really natural and the leather felt really nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice