Celine box bag - black or green? Help me decide!

ghostchewmai

Aug 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am in a dilemma, im pondering between the box bag size mini in black and green.

I saw this one youtuber with a green size medium, it looks gorgeous.

Black is very versatile, goes with literally everything, idk about the green, it is a dark green so from far away it can look like black.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,706
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2,255
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 2,718
  • image.png
    image.png
    443.1 KB · Views: 3,504
  • image.png
    image.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 2,515
I vote for the green! Black is a classic and permanent color for the Classic Bag in Celine--- while the Green is a seasonal offer. That shade of green is really beautiful and I think can act as a "Neutral" if you already have a muted color palette for your wardrobe.

I think the 3rd is dark green which is different than last photos whereas the girl holds. The girl hold a color called Petrol.

Personally I will prefer black to green, those two are both libarary color (note: petrol is not) I will only obtain dark green once I got the black. Black gold is just forever

I think the 3rd is dark green which is different than last photos whereas the girl holds. The girl hold a color called Petrol.

Personally I will prefer black to green, those two are both libarary color (note: petrol is not) I will only obtain dark green once I got the black. Black gold is just forever
The Celine Classic Library colors for Box Calfskin are: Black, Red, Navy Blue, Camel and Burgundy was recently added as a permanent color.

Reactions: Ladybc75
Green! I have a forest green blade bag and it's my go to, especially in the fall. I have a pretty dark/black wardrobe so having a non-black bag is an easy way for me to avoid too monochrome a look.

Reactions: goldenbull