Celine box bag - black or green? Help me decide!

It looks like the new Celine site has a store locator too. I just checked and this bag seems to be only available in a handful of department stores. I'm not sure where you are located, but it's worth checking.

I'll try to take pics of my bag later in the day. The color is really difficult to photograph and my house is really dark.
I called my store in Canada. They don't have it in stock:sad:

Hello everyone,

I am in a dilemma, im pondering between the box bag size mini in black and green.

I saw this one youtuber with a green size medium, it looks gorgeous.

Black is very versatile, goes with literally everything, idk about the green, it is a dark green so from far away it can look like black.

Here are some pics
Definitely Green! It’s unique but still very classic.

I'd pick the green! So beautiful! But to be fair, I have been totally smitten by all the gorgeous green bags that has been showing up recently, so maybe I letting that weigh in in my opinion too much! Unfortunately I can't tell if me and green will be a long lastning affair or if it's just a crush I will grow tired of?! I'm dying for a green bag myself right now, but I am afraid that I will wake up to a "what were I thinking"-moment. Not really helping, sorry.