Celine boutique in Lisbon

flaweddesign

Jan 5, 2016
Hi all,
I may be visiting Lisbon in December. I live in North America, and since I'm visiting Europe, would like to buy a designer bag there if prices are better. I know Paris and London are much cheaper - but anyone has an idea on how the prices are like in Lisbon and/or Porto?

I know there is a Celine boutique in Lisbon - but no idea about the prices.

Any tips/insights will be helpful!

Thank you!

Hi all,
I may be visiting Lisbon in December. I live in North America, and since I'm visiting Europe, would like to buy a designer bag there if prices are better. I know Paris and London are much cheaper - but anyone has an idea on how the prices are like in Lisbon and/or Porto?

I know there is a Celine boutique in Lisbon - but no idea about the prices.

Any tips/insights will be helpful!

Thank you!

I actually buy my bags from Ireland, paying in euros. This is due to loyalty to the store that sold me my first Céline while on holiday and treated me so well I said I would always give them my business. Even with the poor exchange rate right now from GBP to EUR I’m always making a saving. I saved nearly GBP 300 on my box purchase so I would buy in Europe not London if you can locate what you want. Good luck [emoji4]

I actually buy my bags from Ireland, paying in euros. This is due to loyalty to the store that sold me my first Céline while on holiday and treated me so well I said I would always give them my business. Even with the poor exchange rate right now from GBP to EUR I’m always making a saving. I saved nearly GBP 300 on my box purchase so I would buy in Europe not London if you can locate what you want. Good luck [emoji4]

Thank you for your input! I wish i was going to Paris or Rome as I believe I'll find a better price and selection there compared to Lisbon....but I'll still try my luck and see if I like anything in Lisbon.