Celine Boogie - yes or no?

I think it depends on what you're looking for in a bag. I love my Boogie bags - they're well-made and hold a lot. However, you can only carry them by hand (unless you have toothpicks for arms :biggrin:) and many people consider that a pretty big limitation.

I like that the Boogie bags have interior compartments/pockets. I don't know if I'd be happy with a bag that I couldn't at least carry on my arm, though. But I have looked at these in the stores and they are beautiful bags. A few days ago, there were some marked way down on Bluefly.com.

pseub said:
I like that the Boogie bags have interior compartments/pockets. I don't know if I'd be happy with a bag that I couldn't at least carry on my arm, though. But I have looked at these in the stores and they are beautiful bags.
I can carry mine in the crook of my arm, though it's a little tough when wearing a heavy winter coat. However, it really is more of a hand-carry bag.

pseub said:
A few days ago, there were some marked way down on Bluefly.com.
There were?????!!!! :sad2: (I cry, my wallet cheers.)

I've had a Boogie on my wish list for ages. I figure they will always be around, so no hurry. I'm waiting for the perfect color...

But I was in the Celine boutique the other day, and they have so many more varieties than you usually see in department stores or online...I wanted at least 3 of them, lol.

jaffa said:
I've had a Boogie on my wish list for ages. I figure they will always be around, so no hurry. I'm waiting for the perfect color...

But I was in the Celine boutique the other day, and they have so many more varieties than you usually see in department stores or online...I wanted at least 3 of them, lol.

Oooh can't wait to go to a boutique! I love the Boogie!