Celine Boogie - yes or no?

1. hello everyone... :P i need your opinion if i should get a celine boogie bag or not. positive and negative comments are welcome, especially from those who own one. thanks a lot!

2. I think it depends on what you're looking for in a bag. I love my Boogie bags - they're well-made and hold a lot. However, you can only carry them by hand (unless you have toothpicks for arms :biggrin:) and many people consider that a pretty big limitation.

3. Can you post a pic?

4. I LOVE boogie bags. SOOO classy and timeless.

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Nice, excellent quality bags...but not my cup of tea. :blink:

6. I do not own a boogie bag, but would love to have one someday. I think they are just so classic looking... something that will never go out of style.

7. Beautiful bag but maybe it's not my style.

8. I think the Celine Boogie is a classic and versatile bag.

9. I think the clandestine med. is cuter!

10. I love the Boogie!

11. I like that the Boogie bags have interior compartments/pockets. I don't know if I'd be happy with a bag that I couldn't at least carry on my arm, though. But I have looked at these in the stores and they are beautiful bags. A few days ago, there were some marked way down on Bluefly.com.

12. I can carry mine in the crook of my arm, though it's a little tough when wearing a heavy winter coat. However, it really is more of a hand-carry bag.

There were?????!!!! :sad2: (I cry, my wallet cheers.)

13. They're cute.

14. I've had a Boogie on my wish list for ages. I figure they will always be around, so no hurry. I'm waiting for the perfect color...

But I was in the Celine boutique the other day, and they have so many more varieties than you usually see in department stores or online...I wanted at least 3 of them, lol.

15. Oooh can't wait to go to a boutique! I love the Boogie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice