Celine boogie or LV epi speedy?

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
Both are handheld bags... i'm leaning towards the boogie as it is less common.. although i suspect the vote will go to LV... both are classics IMO.....

I like the Boogie, I regret not buying one a few years back when it was 60% off at the Celine store. I ended up with the wallet, but I couldn't afford the bag. I also love the name :smile:

I don't know, that's a good question. After I got my Celine wallet (this was early 2005, I think), I did a search on ebay for Celine and found only a few sellers. Look at it this way, you have something more unique if you get the boogie :smile:

Hi, I own both the Celine Boogie and the LV Mono Speedy. While I like both bags, I think you should get the Boogie. It is much "cooler" (as in hip) looking -- it has nice compartments to divide things in. I find that the Speedy, while it is truly a classic, is just a sac to dump things in. In fact, I'm using my Speedy now as a cosmetics carryall when I travel. You might end up buying both, since they are both classic bags. But start with the Boogie. I got mine at Woodbury Common Outlet for about $300. The Speedy will never go on sale.

I love the look of celine boogie and this new season Pink color is very very very cute!!! Anyway, I will never bought it for myself. I'm rather a royalty bag fan so my money will devoted to Chanel and LV. There are always be other bags on my wishlists came before the celine boogie and I ended up not buying one yet.

I can tell you that from a purely practical standpoint, the Celine's don't hold their value. If you have any intention of selling it later on...the LV would be the way to go. If it's gonna be a lifetime "keeper," then go with the one you really like best.