Celine boogie or LV epi speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Both are handheld bags... i'm leaning towards the boogie as it is less common.. although i suspect the vote will go to LV... both are classics IMO.....

2. I like the Boogie, I regret not buying one a few years back when it was 60% off at the Celine store. I ended up with the wallet, but I couldn't afford the bag. I also love the name :smile:

3. I like both about equally. Like you said though, the Boogie is less common. A pro for the Speedy is that it has a zipper, but the Boogie doesn't.

4. I love the Celine Boogie, but for some reason, I never bought one.

5. boogie has a zipper compartment, so i could at least put my valuables in there... why are people not buying the boogie????

6. I don't know, that's a good question. After I got my Celine wallet (this was early 2005, I think), I did a search on ebay for Celine and found only a few sellers. Look at it this way, you have something more unique if you get the boogie :smile:

7. Hi, I own both the Celine Boogie and the LV Mono Speedy. While I like both bags, I think you should get the Boogie. It is much "cooler" (as in hip) looking -- it has nice compartments to divide things in. I find that the Speedy, while it is truly a classic, is just a sac to dump things in. In fact, I'm using my Speedy now as a cosmetics carryall when I travel. You might end up buying both, since they are both classic bags. But start with the Boogie. I got mine at Woodbury Common Outlet for about $300. The Speedy will never go on sale.

8. I personally prefer the Boogie - I don't like the obvious monogram of LV, I also think carrying LV is more like carrying luggage.

9. I love the look of celine boogie and this new season Pink color is very very very cute!!! Anyway, I will never bought it for myself. I'm rather a royalty bag fan so my money will devoted to Chanel and LV. There are always be other bags on my wishlists came before the celine boogie and I ended up not buying one yet.

10. i like the boogie as well

11. I can tell you that from a purely practical standpoint, the Celine's don't hold their value. If you have any intention of selling it later on...the LV would be the way to go. If it's gonna be a lifetime "keeper," then go with the one you really like best.

12. Both are classic and iconic bags. =)
    I vote for Boogie now and Speedy in the future.

13. Lv

14. My vote goes to Boogie.I want to own one myself.

15. Boogie!! what the hell have both, if I should die tomorrow I'm being buried with mine!!!!