Celine Bittersweet large in Pearl

addicted, I ordered mine from the Celine boutique in Costa Mesa, but be careful because they don't do returns for money back...it is store credit only. Here are two more pics, one of the bag outside in daylight (but not sunny...it is snowing here) and one of the bag next to my Balenciaga City for size reference.

Attachments

• Celinenaturallight.jpg
    Celinenaturallight.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 277
  • CelineandCity.jpg
    CelineandCity.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 236
ET- Here are pics of the smaller size next to my teal city.... (don't know how to make it any smaller- sorry). The city is standing up b/c it has my junior joey in it for support :P .

DSC01166.jpg

addicted, I ordered mine from the Celine boutique in Costa Mesa, but be careful because they don't do returns for money back...it is store credit only. Here are two more pics, one of the bag outside in daylight (but not sunny...it is snowing here) and one of the bag next to my Balenciaga City for size reference.

Love both bags!!!!

I SOOOOO LOVE THIS CELINE BITTERSWEET!! I'm dying for a black with silver hardware combo. But I'm confused about sizes(even with dimensions given in some online pics). At Eluxury, they even have one called the Celine Bittersweet east-west, apart from the other bittersweet they had there! Exactly how many sizes do they come in? Which size is nicer to look at when being carried? Can someone post a pic of it on their shoulder? Thanks!
Celine
Bittersweet Medium Hobo
$875.00
p.gif
Celine
Bittersweet East/West Hobo
$1,050.00
p.gif
Celine
Bittersweet Striped Large Bag
$1,400.00