Celine Big Bag winter 2017

Here it is hand held. Sorry the lighting is terrible. The leather is incredible!
View attachment 3897523
Looks perfect on you, great choice! I saw the bag in store some days ago and the leather is top quality as always. Celine is the best.
I have to say I don`t like the big bag as crossbody or on shoulder bag, but hand held it is absolutely amazing bag. I have this problem with belt bag too.

Looks perfect on you, great choice! I saw the bag in store some days ago and the leather is top quality as always. Celine is the best.
I have to say I don`t like the big bag as crossbody or on shoulder bag, but hand held it is absolutely amazing bag. I have this problem with belt bag too.
Totally agree w/ you on loving it as hand held.....i saw this smaller size for the first time today at NM (they had black & licorice & a beige/taupe on order) & immediately fell in love with it. My SA & I stared & played w/ it. I didn’t take mods because there were so many people & NM management there with the new chanel boutique section opening.
:wave:@BigCherry I thought of you girlfriend! It felt very similar to our beloved micro Luggage size but i did not dig the long strap on it. Highly tempting :yes:though (DON’T say it!!!!):no:
:facepalm::heart::hugs:

Reactions: BlueCherry
Totally agree w/ you on loving it as hand held.....i saw this smaller size for the first time today at NM (they had black & licorice & a beige/taupe on order) & immediately fell in love with it. My SA & I stared & played w/ it. I didn’t take mods because there were so many people & NM management there with the new chanel boutique section opening.
:wave:@BigCherry I thought of you girlfriend! It felt very similar to our beloved micro Luggage size but i did not dig the long strap on it. Highly tempting :yes:though (DON’T say it!!!!):no:
:facepalm::heart::hugs:

:wave: @Kendie26

Girl, you’re determined to do my bank account some damage [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I need your mod shots first though, and make sure they’re tan or red :roflmfao:

Reactions: Kendie26
:wave: @Kendie26

Girl, you’re determined to do my bank account some damage [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I need your mod shots first though, and make sure they’re tan or red :roflmfao:
Those exact words back at you my girl!!! I only picked it up by hand, didn’t try on long strap cause too many people around & i was hellbent on spending time in their brand new chanel boutique:eek::lol::wave::hugs:

Reactions: BlueCherry
I was behind with this thread but that bag looks mighty fine on you [emoji4] and the colour is sumptuous. Are you tempted?

I may have brought it home with me :angel: and I’m pretty sure she’s staying. I still worry about an expensive bag going out of style or wearing poorly over time but every time I pull it out of its bag and look at it, I practically drool at its gorgeous leather and color. I do love it!

The tan in the small is a “smooth calfskin” does anyone know how this will wear? It doesn’t seem like it will scratch that easily but it may definitely soften up but probably not as much as the medium or large “bare calfskin” big bag?

I tried on the small version recently. I really like the shape and size, but the unfinished interior and wide open side access made me rethink it. I do love the shape but don’t think it’s a good city bag. Also I prefer a lined interior to keep everything tidy. Disappointed but still have the $$$ i was going to spend. Lol.

I tried on the small version recently. I really like the shape and size, but the unfinished interior and wide open side access made me rethink it. I do love the shape but don’t think it’s a good city bag. Also I prefer a lined interior to keep everything tidy. Disappointed but still have the $$$ i was going to spend. Lol.

The interior is lined but it’s lined in suede, that’s why it has an unfinished look. I’ve been using mine around the city and I kinda like the open wings to get stuff in and out. You can tuck in the sides for added security but I agree it’s not the same as a zipper.

So far I’m loving it, it’s the perfect size and the smooth calfskin isn’t as delicate as I would have thought!

The interior is lined but it’s lined in suede, that’s why it has an unfinished look. I’ve been using mine around the city and I kinda like the open wings to get stuff in and out. You can tuck in the sides for added security but I agree it’s not the same as a zipper.

So far I’m loving it, it’s the perfect size and the smooth calfskin isn’t as delicate as I would have thought!

Good to know. Maybe I will take another look.

If anyone is interested in the big bag bucket version here are some pics my SA sent. Apologies for the models head, my SA asked a colleague to pose and I wanted to obscure her face for privacy reasons. She is also very petite

ef5c24c4-8949-4c31-b890-63965494d4f3.jpg

4dfcb1e9-cc50-447e-a295-d16dc86378b3.jpg

04c4743c-e13c-45bf-b1c4-d1e804262ff2.jpg

The tan version of this bag doesn’t have a long strap, it has a short hand carry strap I think I have some pics and will post below

If anyone is interested in the big bag bucket version here are some pics my SA sent. Apologies for the models head, my SA asked a colleague to pose and I wanted to obscure her face for privacy reasons. She is also very petite

View attachment 3955838

View attachment 3955839

View attachment 3955840

The tan version of this bag doesn’t have a long strap, it has a short hand carry strap I think I have some pics and will post below

Hi BigCherry! Is the strap in this gray bucket bag adjustable? It’s gorgeous!