Celine Beverly Hills

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

I'm heading down to LA in a couple of weeks and was wondering how well stocked the Beverly Hills boutique is? I've been to the New York one in January and I know that they have the best selection. I'm looking at getting a trapeze in the small or mini but I'm not really looking for anything multicoloured.. I love my neutrals! Also, does anyone know if the stock in the boutique is comparable to saks' stock?

Thanks!!

2. Hi there.
    I was there late last year and definitely a decent selection. Place was packed when I was in there (I went there on 3 separate occasions). You definitely have to keep asking what they have as they don't show everything. Best to call up beforehand and let them know what you are after just in case they happen to have new stock come in on the first day you get there or something. Some of the classic colours never even gets to hit the shelf!