CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

Anybody have the light taupe (or any light coloured) Belt bag? Have you experienced any colour transfer? Need to baby the bag? I so want a light coloured bag but don’t want to worry constantly. And I wear mainly dark clothes, never denim.

Reactions: Sterntalerli
Anybody have the light taupe (or any light coloured) Belt bag? Have you experienced any colour transfer? Need to baby the bag? I so want a light coloured bag but don’t want to worry constantly. And I wear mainly dark clothes, never denim.
I have a nano belt bag in light taupe for more than a year. No color transfer yet and I don’t baby my bag but it’s still in excellent condition.

D9E23E49-6ECA-41A3-AC5B-E493716A56D8.jpeg

I ordered my first Celine belt bag in grey nano, and upon receiving it I noticed a small white spot on the leather where it's stitched (top right corner on the back). Is this normal? I wonder if it's worth reaching out to customer service?
BE217981-39FB-4075-BD8F-01DC0188DA2E.jpeg497FCBA4-F5A2-4ED0-9F22-D2F38E56EA13.jpeg
A798F9A2-3C10-4640-91CE-5B5168DCFDE5.jpeg

Does anyone has Nano belt bag in colours Storm and Arctic blue to kindly post the photos on a daily light/outside so I can compare the colours.

I’ve seen them in the store, but the light inside was so bad and would really aprecciate some outside photos, please :smile:

Reactions: dropsofjupiter
Hi! I have added the Celine belt in amazone yay! But I’m still confused on whether I should exchange for the artic blue which also caught my eye. I have the nano luggage in kohl so I decided to go for the dark green. But still undecided ! Any opinions ?

Attachments

• ADB8C814-11F6-4851-A8F6-3BD9616251C8.jpeg
    ADB8C814-11F6-4851-A8F6-3BD9616251C8.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 26C25F26-7A6E-47C6-94D2-568D776AB070.jpeg
    26C25F26-7A6E-47C6-94D2-568D776AB070.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 210
  • C23E04C6-EC97-4E18-AF22-AEC8D13A52B1.png
    C23E04C6-EC97-4E18-AF22-AEC8D13A52B1.png
    960.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 896A9199-8329-471D-AC14-07FFECA49965.png
    896A9199-8329-471D-AC14-07FFECA49965.png
    941.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Love
Reactions: littleblackbag
I have Nano belt in arctic blue that I have received as anniversary gift :heart:and the colour is beutiful :heart: but why would you exchange your green bag for the blue one...what colours were you looking before deciding to go for amazon...and what has changed your mind now...I also have nano belt in antique rose and small sangle in cloud....I chose all colours because I really really liked them and they are matching the rest of my wardrobe....the most important thing is that you like your bag and you will wear it a lot....

I have Nano belt in arctic blue that I have received as anniversary gift :heart:and the colour is beutiful :heart: but why would you exchange your green bag for the blue one...what colours were you looking before deciding to go for amazon...and what has changed your mind now...I also have nano belt in antique rose and small sangle in cloud....I chose all colours because I really really liked them and they are matching the rest of my wardrobe....the most important thing is that you like your bag and you will wear it a lot....
Ah cool! I was really undecided between those two colors and felt like the amazone would be a bit easier to take care of for color transfer since I wear jeans all the time. Also I have the nano lugggage in kohl and felt it was similar to arctic blue. But now I am confused! what colors do you wear the arctic blue with ?

Reactions: eunaddict
I usually don’t wear jeans with my Celine bags or any light colour bags (except saffiano leather bags) as I am afraid of colour transfer, but I do wear dresses, skirts and trousers....I like plain clothes and lot of my wardrobe consists of white, black, silver and different shades of blue/navy, rose/pink and grey....I usually wear arctic blue bag with black, white and blue/navy...you just need to figure out what colour suits best your wardrobe, lifestyle and personality - I prefer basic and pastel colours for me...and if you already have similar colour, maybe it is a good change to go with the green one?

Hi! I have added the Celine belt in amazone yay! But I’m still confused on whether I should exchange for the artic blue which also caught my eye. I have the nano luggage in kohl so I decided to go for the dark green. But still undecided ! Any opinions ?
I think you should keep the Amazone green, it is such an amazing rich colour that will serve you well for years. And if you wear Jeans a lot, the green will wear better and it will add variety to your collection as you already have a Kohl grey coloured bag.

Reactions: littleblackbag
Hi everyone! New here :smile: I’m eyeing a micro Celine belt bag as my first luxury purchase. I’m between a neutral like grey or something more unique like the vert d’eau.

What do you guys think? I currently own a black and beige Mansur Gavriel in my bag collection.

Thank you!! :amuse: