CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

Does anyone know the price of the micro & nano belt in canada? I heard somewhere there was a price increase this year ?

I’m trying to sell my brand new micro belt so trying to see what current retail is

Don’t settle for size or color. You will likely find the storm in nano on the resale market. I would just keep checking. I’ve seen belt bags in seasonal as well as classic colors especially in the nano and micro sizes in pristine condition on fashionphile and the realreal. You may even save a couple hundred $$$.
Good luck to you!

Joined the club last fall when I purchased nano belt in antique rose colour ❤ the colour is stunning in person (rich earthy pink), but it is just hard to capture the accurate colour in the photo :sad: I was thinking at the time between antique rose and storm but now I am really sorry I did not purchase the storm first and then antique rose as the second colour....when I came in the month after to order storm - it was sold out and antique rose was available in EU even after New Years....bad prioritising :sad: I am really happy with the bag and size and the colour, but just wanted to have both of them ❤

View attachment 4720376

Got the new size Pico in Grey delivered yesterday. It is super cute and holds much more than one first would think.

the size on the website is a bit confusing as it says 21cm wide but actually that is at the top, the widest part. At the bottom it is 16cm wide, so it can perfectly fit and iPhone plus (15.8 cm).
Handle drop is 6cm and the Strap drop on longest setting is 57cm.

I am 163 cm tall, not sure if the size looks off on my frame as I’m a bit bigger now just having given birth to second baby 7w ago. But I love that it fits just what I need for an everyday xbody bag. It’s smaller than a LV Pochette Metis but still big enough to carry a bulky sunglasses case.

The pic inside shows a LV mini pochette, LV 4 key holder, LV key cles and YSL card holder. My iPhone plus also fits here.

1070588B-6D3E-436F-9579-F1087622D306.jpeg

0A949745-6EA0-4C6C-A1F3-4A5709EEB983.jpeg

609113A6-C978-4E4C-AE98-1FF6DA8A4291.jpeg

5E5F5406-3B6E-421A-B908-C170EDFF5840.jpeg

CD5816C8-1844-4B8C-A919-804290D1C585.jpeg

Does anyone know the price of the micro & nano belt in canada? I heard somewhere there was a price increase this year ?

I’m trying to sell my brand new micro belt so trying to see what current retail is
I think you can just go to the Celine website and set your location to Canada. That should give you the most current retail price.

Thanks for sharing! This is really helpful, I've been looking at the pico (online) and it's good you mentioned the actual length. It looks really good on you! I've been deciding on a belt bag too and have felt the previous ones would look too big on me if worn crossbody. I'm a petite girl and usually use mini bags anyway so this looks like the perfect size for me. How did you decide on the colour? I'm probably going to go for a neutral.. maybe the taupe (since I don't have anything that colour) but do worry about colour transfer and keeping it clean etc.

Got the new size Pico in Grey delivered yesterday. It is super cute and holds much more than one first would think.

the size on the website is a bit confusing as it says 21cm wide but actually that is at the top, the widest part. At the bottom it is 16cm wide, so it can perfectly fit and iPhone plus (15.8 cm).
Handle drop is 6cm and the Strap drop on longest setting is 57cm.

I am 163 cm tall, not sure if the size looks off on my frame as I’m a bit bigger now just having given birth to second baby 7w ago. But I love that it fits just what I need for an everyday xbody bag. It’s smaller than a LV Pochette Metis but still big enough to carry a bulky sunglasses case.

The pic inside shows a LV mini pochette, LV 4 key holder, LV key cles and YSL card holder. My iPhone plus also fits here.

View attachment 4803876

View attachment 4803877

View attachment 4803878

View attachment 4803879

View attachment 4803882

Reactions: imallears
Thanks for sharing! This is really helpful, I've been looking at the pico (online) and it's good you mentioned the actual length. It looks really good on you! I've been deciding on a belt bag too and have felt the previous ones would look too big on me if worn crossbody. I'm a petite girl and usually use mini bags anyway so this looks like the perfect size for me. How did you decide on the colour? I'm probably going to go for a neutral.. maybe the taupe (since I don't have anything that colour) but do worry about colour transfer and keeping it clean etc.

this bag truly is amazing. It’s a “mini” bag however there is nothing mini about it, it fits much more than normal mini bags and doesn’t come off as a strange size either.

there are a couple of YouTube videos of the bag now worn. I decided on the Grey simply because I wear mainly dark clothes and I was worried the taupe one would get colour transfer. Also I was looking for an everyday xbody bag so I tought grey would fit all year round. But it was a tought decision as the taupe one is such a lovely colour. If you wear lots of light colours def go for the taupe :smile:

Thanks for your reply!

I do feel the grey is more practical (but I already have 2 other grey bags and a whole lot of black) the taupe really does look lovely though :smile:

this bag truly is amazing. It’s a “mini” bag however there is nothing mini about it, it fits much more than normal mini bags and doesn’t come off as a strange size either.

there are a couple of YouTube videos of the bag now worn. I decided on the Grey simply because I wear mainly dark clothes and I was worried the taupe one would get colour transfer. Also I was looking for an everyday xbody bag so I tought grey would fit all year round. But it was a tought decision as the taupe one is such a lovely colour. If you wear lots of light colours def go for the taupe :smile: