CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

Hi again guys! I've had my lovely micro belt for a few weeks now and love it so far! But I feel like I've been a bit unlucky since it has a few scratches already. I've obviously been careful but it had one unfortunate tumble on the floor of my car when I had to break hard and this mark on the top handle I don't know how happened. Hopefully I've just been super unlucky as this leather was supposed to be quite durable right? And the scratches are not that visible but I know they're there you know?

So does anybody have any advice on how to treat/prevent this from happening? Waterproofing perhaps for an extra layer?

Super grateful for input! Also, I know I need to be more careful and but it away at home obviously[emoji849]IMG_1507041047.537095.jpg

Hi again guys! I've had my lovely micro belt for a few weeks now and love it so far! But I feel like I've been a bit unlucky since it has a few scratches already. I've obviously been careful but it had one unfortunate tumble on the floor of my car when I had to break hard and this mark on the top handle I don't know how happened. Hopefully I've just been super unlucky as this leather was supposed to be quite durable right? And the scratches are not that visible but I know they're there you know?

So does anybody have any advice on how to treat/prevent this from happening? Waterproofing perhaps for an extra layer?

Super grateful for input! Also, I know I need to be more careful and but it away at home obviously[emoji849]View attachment 3842280

I've gotten a few scratches on the front of my micro belt for sure- it's funny because my shiny givenchy antigona never scratched but this micro belt does. I think it's just how the leather is, and I'm not really worried about it- you can only tell in certain light. Gotta use your bag without too much worry, or it's no fun! I do try to keep it from hitting walls or surfaces though.

I've joined the club! Bought the light taupe micro and I'm absolutely in love with it! So much so that I really don't mind purchasing it in another color (which is quite crazy because this is my first luxury handbag) :yahoo:

Reactions: BlueCherry
Is anyone familiar with the Coach Rogue bag?
I'm stuck between the Celine Mini belt and the Coach Rogue (regular size). Any thoughts?

img-thing

Is anyone familiar with the Coach Rogue bag?
I'm stuck between the Celine Mini belt and the Coach Rogue (regular size). Any thoughts?

img-thing

I love the look of the rouge. Compared to the belt bag, it's heavier I think? The leather is quite sturdy and I feel like the rouge can be thrown around a bit more [emoji4] Also the rouge is a lot more casual than the belt so I suppose it depends on what your looking for[emoji4]
Both totally gorgeous bags in my opinion [emoji108]

I've gotten a few scratches on the front of my micro belt for sure- it's funny because my shiny givenchy antigona never scratched but this micro belt does. I think it's just how the leather is, and I'm not really worried about it- you can only tell in certain light. Gotta use your bag without too much worry, or it's no fun! I do try to keep it from hitting walls or surfaces though.

What, you'd think a shiny Antigona would easily scratch! So confusing [emoji43]

True, I will try to be more careful and I guess it's just sad with those first few marks[emoji22]

I tried on the Celine Belt bag in the Small size recently and I loved it. Yes it's a bigger bag than the Mini Belt but it works perfectly with the longer top handle strap that fits over the shoulder.

Hi everyone so are there three sizes of the belt bag? Small, Mini and Micro? Can someone confirm please. I have only seen the Mini and Micro and love the Mini.

Hi everyone so are there three sizes of the belt bag? Small, Mini and Micro? Can someone confirm please. I have only seen the Mini and Micro and love the Mini.
Hi, yes three sizes in the Celine Belt bag, Small, Mini and Micro. Small is the largest and comes with a larger top handle that fits over the shoulder but no extra strap. The Small is very hard to find, more rare and sometimes have to special order.