Celine belt bag

1. Do you guys think the Celine belt bag in taupe is a trendy 'it' bag or do you think it's more classic?

I've been wanting to buy this bag for a few months but I'm always hesitant and want to be sure I don't fall into fads that I'll regret.

2. I've been wondering the same. Actually have been wanting it for a few years now and I do see less people using it as of late, but I do notice that Celine is making more colors and colorways. I do like how few that I see so it doesn't seem like everyone is using it, but I also sense that it's a bag that will surge again because Celine is making it more of a focus instead of the trapeze

makumaku likes this.
  3. I actually feel like it's getting more popular. I see a lot more posts about it here than I did a year ago when I got mine.

makumaku likes this.
  4. Initially, I had the same concerns as you-- I was hesitant to purchase the mini belt bag because I was worried I would eventually stop loving it and regret it. But after giving it a lot of thought I recently decided to purchase it. I'm really hoping that this bag will become a staple in my collection and that I will get a lot of use out of it because I think this bag is so classy and yet very practical for my everyday lifestyle. Good luck making your decision!

makumaku likes this.
  5. The Celine Belt bag is very classic in my opinion. It has the same feel as classic Hermes Kelly bag. The only thing you may need to consider is whether you like the flap and the closure. So if it doesn't fit your lifestyle you might find it annoying. It's a feminine looking bag too, very ladylike so if that's your taste, I'm sure you'll love it.

Sophia likes this.
  6. I am not into trendy "IT" bags and I purchased my first celine bag in Italy and I chose the Belt Bag in the light taupe color.
    I am a huge fan of this bag, its lightweight and very spacious i fit a lot in this bag!
    I think you should def consider buying this bag!