Celine belt bag

1. Do you guys think the Celine belt bag in taupe is a trendy 'it' bag or do you think it's more classic?

I've been wanting to buy this bag for a few months but I'm always hesitant and want to be sure I don't fall into fads that I'll regret.

2. I've been wondering the same. Actually have been wanting it for a few years now and I do see less people using it as of late, but I do notice that Celine is making more colors and colorways. I do like how few that I see so it doesn't seem like everyone is using it, but I also sense that it's a bag that will surge again because Celine is making it more of a focus instead of the trapeze

makumaku likes this.
  3. I actually feel like it's getting more popular. I see a lot more posts about it here than I did a year ago when I got mine.

makumaku likes this.
  4. Initially, I had the same concerns as you-- I was hesitant to purchase the mini belt bag because I was worried I would eventually stop loving it and regret it. But after giving it a lot of thought I recently decided to purchase it. I'm really hoping that this bag will become a staple in my collection and that I will get a lot of use out of it because I think this bag is so classy and yet very practical for my everyday lifestyle. Good luck making your decision!

makumaku likes this.