Celine belt bag

Rashmi

O.G.
May 26, 2008
guys, if you have purchased the Belt bag, what are your thoughts? I'd love to get some reviews on the beauty, functionality etc. so can you please do a brief "pursonal" on the belt bag, i'd appreciate it. Pics would be awesome.

Does it come with a strap?

Thank you.

Une_passante

Sep 22, 2013
guys, if you have purchased the Belt bag, what are your thoughts? I'd love to get some reviews on the beauty, functionality etc. so can you please do a brief "pursonal" on the belt bag, i'd appreciate it. Pics would be awesome.

Does it come with a strap?

Thank you.
Rashmi,

I have the reg size belt bag and it is awesome! The Belt is one of my fav Celine bags.
The handle is also the shoulder strap so you can use it both ways: hand carry or over the shoulder. This makes the bag so much more functional. Love that about it.
The belt is also noticeably lighter than the luggage/Tie so it is much easier to carry around.
I love using it. The only downside would be the clasp; annoying at first but you will quickly get used to it :smile:
There are tons of pictures of it throughout the forum. The member Ndahlhoff has some great pics including mod pics :smile: