Celine Belt Bag Nano or Micro

Phokay

Dec 21, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm really liking this bag as of lately, and I'm planning to get one for myself. Still pondering on which size to choose, here's my personal pros and cons for each of them:

Nano:
(+) I'm rather petite at only 150cm (5ft I guess?)
(+) Heard its rather light in weight
(+) Adjustable strap
(-) No backpocket
(-) I'm getting an LV alma bb at the same time, wondering if these two bags will be too similar in size and usage

Micro:
(+) Spacious. I've been purchasing small bags as of lately, would be really nice to an alternative travelling bag.
(+) Backpocket
(-) Non adjustable strap. Again, problem with my height...
(-) Is it heavy? Does anyone have info on its weight compared to LV Cluny PM in monogram.

Really appreciate if you'd share some of you opinions. Thankies ;D

Cutiebag

Feb 27, 2019
I'd suggest the nano if you're petite! It fits quite a lot tbh and it looks really cute crossbody. For the micro, I found that it was a bit chunky on my 160cm frame and it jutted out a bit. I have no experience with LV, but in terms of appearances, the Alma BB and the Nano aren't that similar, though I might ass that the nano would fit a lot more than the bb.

Reactions: Phokay

Phokay

Dec 21, 2019
I'd suggest the nano if you're petite! It fits quite a lot tbh and it looks really cute crossbody. For the micro, I found that it was a bit chunky on my 160cm frame and it jutted out a bit. I have no experience with LV, but in terms of appearances, the Alma BB and the Nano aren't that similar, though I might ass that the nano would fit a lot more than the bb.
Thanks a lot for your input.
Btw any ideas on how it weighs? Oh, and any ideas if the nano could fit in umbrella and mirrorless camera at the same time?