Celine Belt Bag Nano or Micro

Phokay

Dec 21, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm really liking this bag as of lately, and I'm planning to get one for myself. Still pondering on which size to choose, here's my personal pros and cons for each of them:

Nano:
(+) I'm rather petite at only 150cm (5ft I guess?)
(+) Heard its rather light in weight
(+) Adjustable strap
(-) No backpocket
(-) I'm getting an LV alma bb at the same time, wondering if these two bags will be too similar in size and usage

Micro:
(+) Spacious. I've been purchasing small bags as of lately, would be really nice to an alternative travelling bag.
(+) Backpocket
(-) Non adjustable strap. Again, problem with my height...
(-) Is it heavy? Does anyone have info on its weight compared to LV Cluny PM in monogram.

Really appreciate if you'd share some of you opinions. Thankies ;D

Cutiebag

Feb 27, 2019
I'd suggest the nano if you're petite! It fits quite a lot tbh and it looks really cute crossbody. For the micro, I found that it was a bit chunky on my 160cm frame and it jutted out a bit. I have no experience with LV, but in terms of appearances, the Alma BB and the Nano aren't that similar, though I might ass that the nano would fit a lot more than the bb.

Phokay

Dec 21, 2019
I'd suggest the nano if you're petite! It fits quite a lot tbh and it looks really cute crossbody. For the micro, I found that it was a bit chunky on my 160cm frame and it jutted out a bit. I have no experience with LV, but in terms of appearances, the Alma BB and the Nano aren't that similar, though I might ass that the nano would fit a lot more than the bb.
Thanks a lot for your input.
Btw any ideas on how it weighs? Oh, and any ideas if the nano could fit in umbrella and mirrorless camera at the same time?

Apr 24, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm really liking this bag as of lately, and I'm planning to get one for myself. Still pondering on which size to choose, here's my personal pros and cons for each of them:

Nano:
(+) I'm rather petite at only 150cm (5ft I guess?)
(+) Heard its rather light in weight
(+) Adjustable strap
(-) No backpocket
(-) I'm getting an LV alma bb at the same time, wondering if these two bags will be too similar in size and usage

Micro:
(+) Spacious. I've been purchasing small bags as of lately, would be really nice to an alternative travelling bag.
(+) Backpocket
(-) Non adjustable strap. Again, problem with my height...
(-) Is it heavy? Does anyone have info on its weight compared to LV Cluny PM in monogram.

Really appreciate if you'd share some of you opinions. Thankies ;D
To me, Alma BB and belt bag are two completely different styles, so depending on how varied your dressing styles are, i think they would be very different in usage ;) So you could absolutely justify having them both.

I have a belt bag in the size mini, also around your height. The annoying thing about the belt bag is the clasp will not close if your bag is overly full, and unlike the luggage you cannot walk around with an open top because the strap is connected to the top of the flap (if that makes sense) and that will make the bag contents hang out.

Based on what you need to carry, sounds like the micro is the ideal size for you, and the back pocket is super handy cos getting in and out can be a pain (note that the nano has a magnetic clasp whereas the micro has a physical hook type clasp - the latter is very secure but a pain to get in and out of with one hand) But the shoulder strap drop length is horrible on the micro. Maybe get the micro and swap the strap out for a shorter one?

jaylvlove

Mar 10, 2015
If you're worried about the strap on the micro size (I'm the same height as you) you can always replace it with a twilly, I did that and I was able to get it to the exact length that I wanted for how I use it.

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
I have had these same debates. I am petite and don’t like long straps. I don’t like to fiddle with clasps. I need a back pocket for my phone. I have plenty of large bags and tiny bags. I would like a small bag, but not too small and not too large. I would really like a belt bag somewhere between a nano and a micro, yet with a back pocket and feet, easy yet secure clasp, and adjustable strap. I have almost pulled the trigger on the micro belt bag several times, but I just can’t do it.

Reactions: hotcrossbiscuit

Tolstoi123

Aug 1, 2019
Nano!! It fits a good deal for a small bag and looks better IMO. I have been wearing mine on repeat this year with covidcand lockdown since I don’t need big work bags anymore (yay for work from home!).
Here is a comparison pic of the 2 sizes on le for those that are interested. I am 165 cm.

Attachments

Longlimbs

Nov 7, 2020
Nano!! It fits a good deal for a small bag and looks better IMO. I have been wearing mine on repeat this year with covidcand lockdown since I don’t need big work bags anymore (yay for work from home!).
Here is a comparison pic of the 2 sizes on le for those that are interested. I am 165 cm.
love your dress!! wheres it from? and the bag! (i know where that is from :P)

Rarsi

Aug 26, 2019
This is so helpful thanks for sharing pics! I am also debating between the micro and nano size. I like the micro for the back pocket because I do like to get to my phone without having to open and close the bag constantly.

Reactions: Tolstoi123