Celine belt bag hardware question

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im in need of a new bag, I have been doing my research and have a few I like.
    I have three bags currently,
    A louis vuitton neverfull, a celine mini luggage, and a chanel perfect edge

Out of all of my bags I think the mini luggage is my favorite, the leather is amazing and it still smells like leather 2 years later! Not to mention there is not one stitch out of place. I feel like it is birkin quality haha!

So naturally I came back to celine to take a look at their other bags, in all the research im doing im not finding any information about silver hardware (and it is so hard to see in the pictures on their website, plus they dont state the hardware color)

Do the celine belt bags have any bags with silver hardware? Im not a fan of gold hardware but I fell in love with this bag!!!!

2. @tanya1729 - The Cabas Phantom with silver finishing is proposed in Smooth Calfskin, in Burgundy with yellow edges and in Light Anthracite with blue egdes.

The Belt bag in Grained Calfskin, the colours proposed with silver finishing are Light Emerald, Rust and Imperial. It also comes in a super soft grey calfskin.

The Sangle Seau in Double Sided Suede Calfskin, the colours are Petrol, Electric Blue, Chili and Daffodil.

3. Does anyone have pictures of their belt bag with silver hardware?

4. Contact Celine directly for them.

5. Have the ones with silver hardware not came out yet?

6. I just purchased the belt bag at BG and my hardware is silver but the SA told me it's not very common to see it on their bags. Almost always gold. I went with a new fall 2016 color called emerald its stunning! I have so many neutral colors I went with a pop of color with this one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice