Celine ballet flat in size 35...has anyone seen these?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Looking for these ballet flats in size 35.

Unfortunately, NM didn't seem to order them and neither did Nordies or Hirshleifers and BG got them but only size 36 and up...and Saks got them but right now aren't sure if they will get a 35.

If anyone has seen these flats or knows of boutiques that carry Celine flats, please let me know and I will try giving them a call!

Celine pink orange ballet flat.JPG

Thanks!!!

I saw those at Barmeys in Chicago last weekend. Don't know about sizes tho - it certainly wouldn't hurt to call! Have you checked with the Bal Harbor boutique?

ETA: now you did it! Now you got me thinking about these shoes! :thinking::P

^^lol yah...Barneys in NYC said as a whole they only ordered 36 and above and Celine boutique in FL didn't get them in 35 either :sad:

thanks though...they are super cute right?

Can the boutique special order them for you? I would think that if they were made in a 35 but they didn't order them for the store that they could at least special order them.

They are so pretty! Omg now I want them lol. I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see them in size 35. How much is it btw?

hmmm...not sure, i think like 500-600 usd?

Can the boutique special order them for you? I would think that if they were made in a 35 but they didn't order them for the store that they could at least special order them.

i wish!! like louboutin and giuseppe zanotti allow special orders with a markup (which is fine for me if i really want the shoe)...just having the option is nice but the Celine boutique in bal harbour said they cannot do special order and that they checked their warehouse stock for any in a 35 and they came up with 0 :sad: