celine bags with protective box

hoching_yiu

Jul 15, 2014
Hello I have been wanting to get a luggage mini for soooo long!
I'm just wondering if it comes with a celine box or not...
Coz I thought for a bag priced that much a protective box should be included like LV and Chanel!
I hope someone could help me with this haha

I have never gotten a box for any of my bags. Just a dust bag. Maybe others have?

Just received my very first Celine bag, no box, no ribbon- kind of disappointing. Guess I a have been spoiled by Chanel and Prada...
Received a dust bag, a thank you note from the SA ( also nice) and all the current catalogs.

When I purchased my box bag last year, I received a somewhat small Celine box just big enough to fit the bag but I have also heard that only the box bag comes with a box. I also received a small box when I bought a Celine wallet last month. I bet other are right in that you may be able to get a box if you ask the SA for it.

When I purchased my box bag last year, I received a somewhat small Celine box just big enough to fit the bag but I have also heard that only the box bag comes with a box. I also received a small box when I bought a Celine wallet last month. I bet other are right in that you may be able to get a box if you ask the SA for it.
And you have to buy the Box bag from Celine boutique in order to get that white protective box.

And you have to buy the Box bag from Celine boutique in order to get that white protective box.

I did buy my box bag at the rue de Grenelle Celine boutique in Paris. However, I bought the wallet from the Rinascente department store in Milan. I don't know if that counts as the boutique or not? Maybe the SLGs all come with a small box?

I did buy my box bag at the rue de Grenelle Celine boutique in Paris. However, I bought the wallet from the Rinascente department store in Milan. I don't know if that counts as the boutique or not? Maybe the SLGs all come with a small box?
I bought my Large Trio at the Rinascente department store in Milan some days ago and unfortunately no box.

Yes, they come all without box and I think it is pity. Certainly it would look better plus it can protect bag during transport and so on.

Exactly!! It is a pity!! I mean...they are not cheap...they are not michael kors quality...they should make the packaging more presentable! That said...I got no box when I purchased my YSL backpack and Valentino tote too....

You can get a box but only if you ask the SA for it. It's a magnetic box and quite huge even if it's folded.

Just received my very first Celine bag, no box, no ribbon- kind of disappointing. Guess I a have been spoiled by Chanel and Prada...
Received a dust bag, a thank you note from the SA ( also nice) and all the current catalogs.

The SA at the Tokyo store are extremely nice and I think they would give me a box if I ask for one... Still I'm hoping to get the luggage when I visit Paris in May this year... maybe I should get the Givenchy Pandora box bag instead? haha