Celine Ava

Hello everyone, I’ve recently been looking at the Celine Ava and I’ve fallen in love. However, I can’t decide whether I want the white or brown canvas. I’ve never owned a white bag before, and I feel like this would be my only chance at a white bag because it’s canvas and decently durable. But I’m not sure if the white is as versatile as the brown.. I’d like to wear this for all seasons, with coats, etc.

I was wearing black today but I’m usually in a tee and jeans. I’ve got camel, grey, and navy coats and my wardrobe is pretty neutral. What would you all choose? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 5603884

View attachment 5603885
The white looks really pretty on you! Sounds like it will match your wardrobe and I think you can easily wear it all year. I would go with the white.

Reactions: supersleec
Hello everyone, I’ve recently been looking at the Celine Ava and I’ve fallen in love. However, I can’t decide whether I want the white or brown canvas. I’ve never owned a white bag before, and I feel like this would be my only chance at a white bag because it’s canvas and decently durable. But I’m not sure if the white is as versatile as the brown.. I’d like to wear this for all seasons, with coats, etc.

I was wearing black today but I’m usually in a tee and jeans. I’ve got camel, grey, and navy coats and my wardrobe is pretty neutral. What would you all choose? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 5603884

View attachment 5603885

Fellow Asian also in love with the canvas Avas!! Ava is very popular in Asia right now, and I think I like the canvas ones way more than the leather ones. I would also second the white one but I want to get both colors for myself.

View attachment 5603884

View attachment 5603885
Another vote for the white :smile:

I just got the romy and am planning on selling my Ava (white canvas). I love white bags and loved the silhouette but it barely fit my compact wallet with my sunglasses and some feminine products. The Romy is more practical to fit your essentials and some more. It is double the price but full leather and more functional imo!

Would you still recommend the Romy over the Ava now that you've tried it for a while? I understand the Ava is a small bag but I'm willing to adjust to carrying less stuff. I don't carry makeup or things like that. I'm concerned about the wear on the Romy and how the Romy will look if you fill it with more stuff. The romy might be able to carry more, but it looks like it would turn into a giant pencil case really fast so I don't know if I can put a lot of stuff in it either.

I’m back again! This time, I wore my “regular” clothes to try them both on. Any opinions would be appreciated!

View attachment 5608637

View attachment 5608638

The brown seems to hold its resale value better. I've seen the white go for 1200s to 1300s while the brown version is selling for 1400s.

I just put in order for secondhand Celine Ava. Will share pictures when I can.

Reactions: platanoparty
I originally ordered both versions of the canvas Celine Ava but the one from Fashionphile was sent through UPS and they said the package could not be delivered for some reason. Except someone was at home every single day and able to sign. Anyway, the package is being returned to fashionphile. I got the white version and I realized that is good enough for me, so I asked for a refund.

The bag is gorgeous though so anyone who is thinking about getting one definitely should.

Reactions: supersleec
I know exactly I don’t baby my bag, so I choose the canvas. I was debating between the tan color and white because I don’t have any bag in light color yet. But white canvas will for sure need more care than dark one, so I went with the tan color.

The bag can pack all my essential. I would say it spacious inside than I thought. I have this Gucci card case wallet that is on the bulky side, and I can put it in easily and still have lot of space left. I can pack my wallet, phone, tissue, hand sanitizer, lip balm and key fob comfortably. I like that it’s pretty light weight as well.

I haven’t taken many photos of the bag because I have to exchange the first one due to some fraying at zippy end and also mismatch color stitching. I didn’t check at the store because I was in the ‘this is the last one in town’ hype :lol: so basically I just got my brand new bag like 2 days ago! I can see myself using her very often as it’s perfect size for me, and the color is easy to pair with my closet. I have this photo of me carry the Ava on shoulder at the store, and the other one was me running some errands :girlsigh:

I will post also photos of the white on when I tried it on, it’s super cute! I personally think it’s cuter than the tan.

View attachment 5011028View attachment 5011029View attachment 5011032Is this the regular size and not mini?