Celine authenticators

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I tried searching and was unable to find what i was looking for. I'm hoping to purchase a Celine nano privately and locally so was hoping you'd be able to tell me who the best Celine authenticators are. I know Meme's Treasures is good for Chanel and Bababebi for Hermes but I'm quite lost for Celine.

Thank you in advance!

2. Hi, we have a great authentication thread above here, sometimes they refer to third party services too (for auctions without link etc). You could look through this thread.

Good luck.

3. Thank you!

4. This is not to authenticate, but I couldnt find a topic to post this in.

Does Celine sell / used to sell
    This kind of bag.
    Slouchy Celine Mini Luggage?
    IMG_1473247165.738188.jpg IMG_1473247177.596755.jpg IMG_1473247197.651651.jpg IMG_1473247207.383822.jpg

If so, how much would you think it cost for a decent used one?

Thanks for all your help.
    Delete if posting is not acceptable.

Thank you!

5. You can post on the Céline chat thread. However, no. Céline does not sell used or resell bags. The new Céline bags should never slouch like that because the process they use now is supposed to stop that from happening. If your looking at that bag specifically, PLEASE get it authenticated..... It looks very off to me....

6. Thanks for all your help

7. Attached Files:

8. Hello. You are in the wrong thread. Please post in authentication thread. There seems to be a few things off with this bag including it being listed as a completely different bag. Please get it authenticated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice