Celebs & Their Over sized Bags

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. YAY for big bags! Love the Bbags!

3. Love big bags but, fear that they will be out of style soon so,I try to get medium size bags.....I do own 1 big bag though

4. I love Beyonce's bag!! What a gorgeous color. Is that a BV?

5. would love to see celebs with chanel coco cabas tote :heart:

6. Great bags! Honestly, these probably look even larger on them because most are so much tinier than "average" sized women.

7. it's zac posen

8. Big bags ROCK :rochard: .

Finally, something for the BIG people :nuts: :yes: :nuts:

9. I LOVE gwens bag!, =]

10. i love big bags......... so roomy.... lol

11. I love it too! Can anyone tell me what it is?

12. Would someone please tell me who is the celebrity in picture #5, just to the left of Gwen Stefani? Also what handbag is she carrying? In that picture the bag looks horrible and I don't recognize the star.

I like large handbags but not where they look big enough to be a weekend bag. Peggy

13. Ooh .... lovely... I love big bags tho' I'm 5'2" 88kg (petite).... I always say that as my age increases, the size of my bags increases too! However, I'm always careful that whenever I buy a big bag, I have to ensure that the size is not so huge that it overwhelms me. It has to be proportionate. But I love roomy big bags.

14. Love It!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice