Celebs & MJ Accessories

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is a small or large Bordeaux Multipocket?

2. ^^No, I don't think so. The O rings are huge on this bag. Much bigger than on the Multipocket. Plus it's hard to tell in those pics, but it has double straps.

3. ^^Here's another pic I posted a while back that's a better look at it. It looks like the Pocket Satchel with longer straps:

[​IMG]

4. Found out the name of the bag is the Cameron. Apparently Paris bought it in 2 colors! This color is so pretty for Spring!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Ellen Pompeo w/ Palais Royal Flat Clutch in black

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Man I wish I found cool pictures. I was thinking Winona's bag was some type of pocket satchel as well, but I didn't remember it having a zipper across it.

7. Older pics of Gina Gershon w/ a Stella. Awww...look at Marc! He looks so young.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. paris has such big feet!

9. ^ Watch it... ;):P

10. I think those shoes are too big for her too, you can almost see toe cleavage way farther back than you should. I think it makes them look unflattering.

I'm not a fan of the PH, but she must have a heck of a time finding shoes that fit. . .even with all that $$:sad:.

11. Our very own Bryanboy featured in a magazine carrying a black quilted Elise! (This picture was from his site)

[​IMG]

12. ^^LOVE that pic! LOL! :nuts::lol:

13. ^ i agree. the quilted elise is fab and he wears it so well!

14. ^Ditto!

15. One of the members of Danity Kane w/ Fabric/Ostrich Quilted Stam

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice